+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hot to get Nagarjuna University transcripts

amar_vnl

May 27, 2010
Hi Any one, who got transcripts for either Nagarjuna University or Osmania University, Please help me in providing the process.

Thanks
Amar

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Amar,

I have sent a representative with letter of authorization. He got it done for me.

Here is the email I got from the university.

"Acharya Nagarjuna University does not have the facility to send sealed transcripts by post. The candidate or a representative has to approch the Controller of Examinations with Photo copies of transcripts (in the required number of sets) along with Originals and emptly envelopes and a requsition letter. A fee has to be paid to the University by a DD or chalan and the amout depends on the number of sets you require. Please obtain the information form the controller of examinations whose phone number is 0863-2346118"

p.aparna78

May 2, 2010
Re: how to get Nagarjuna University transcripts

How to get the "Proof of Accreditation" from Nagarjuna University? Visa office needs this proof along with Original Transcripts from the University.

I came to know that we may need either of the following:
1. A letter or certificate of accreditation from the accrediting authority in India.
2. Reliable evidence of accreditation issued by the institution itself.

Plz let us know if any one got it. If you have any information like where we have to approach, what is the fee etc.,

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
srid_a said:
Amar,

I have sent a representative with letter of authorization. He got it done for me.

"Acharya Nagarjuna University does not have the facility to send sealed transcripts by post. The candidate or a representative has to approch the Controller of Examinations with Photo copies of transcripts (in the required number of sets) along with Originals and emptly envelopes and a requsition letter. A fee has to be paid to the University by a DD or chalan and the amout depends on the number of sets you require. Please obtain the information form the controller of examinations whose phone number is 0863-2346118"
hi. same was happened in my case. my university is U.E.T; Taxila , Pakistan

vandana14

Oct 28, 2011
how to get Osmania and Bangalore University transcripts/Can it be done Online

how to get Osmania and Bangalore University transcripts/Can it be done Online

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How to get( REC)NIT Durgapur(india) transcript .I tried but they need a registration certificate. I am 1988Passout. I haven't registration certificate.and it will take a long procedure to get it.I can't go there because i am living in Delhi And it will take max. one or two weak.

srinid

Jul 30, 2016
srid_a said:
Amar,

Hi srid,

I have received my transcripts from Nagarjuna University but they didn't include any thing to know the issue date. To get ECA from WES , they mention attestation and date is required on transcripts. Do you by any chance remember if you got the issue date mentioned on the transcripts ?

swamypyln

Jun 9, 2018
Amar,

what are the documents are required when i am applying for my Graduation evaluation.

Jun 9, 2018
Hi All,

I want to apply for transcripts for Nagarjuna university. Please let me know online process and link for applying transcripts

Thanks
Chandra

anilt

Sep 22, 2018
Hi All,

I want to apply for transcripts for Nagarjuna university. Please let me know online process and link for applying transcripts

Thanks
Chandra
Hi Chandra,

Did you get to know the process. Could you please let me know the process to apply for transcripts for nagarjuna university, Guntur.

Thank you!
Anil

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hi Guys,

To get transcripts from (Acharya) Nagarjuna University, you need to visit university with scan copy of all documents and submit application form by paying university fee, they will take minimum 4 weeks duration to complete the process, finally you can collect your transcripts in a sealed envelope.

narapuram

Dec 27, 2011
Hi Guys,

To get transcripts from (Acharya) Nagarjuna University, you need to visit university with scan copy of all documents and submit application form by paying university fee, they will take minimum 4 weeks duration to complete the process, finally you can collect your transcripts in a sealed envelope.
That is a lot of hassle for someone staying outside of India. I have heard of https://acharyanagarjunauniversitytranscripts.wordpress.com/ and am trying to get my transcripts using their services.

I am in no way affiliated to the site, just sharing what I know. I will come back and update how the process went after i get my transcripts.

Reactions: Vivek Kalla

neo.kirans

Mar 10, 2020
That is a lot of hassle for someone staying outside of India. I have heard of https://acharyanagarjunauniversitytranscripts.wordpress.com/ and am trying to get my transcripts using their services.

I am in no way affiliated to the site, just sharing what I know. I will come back and update how the process went after i get my transcripts.
Hi Narapuram - Hope you are well. Can you please advise if you were able to render the services of the folks at https://acharyanagarjunauniversitytranscripts.wordpress.com and if went all well?

Any additional details that you can provide regarding your experience or process with them will be extremely helpful. Thank you in advance.