+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hospitality Jobs

JoaneAndrew

Dec 30, 2020
Hello everyone! I want to know the scope for Hospitality employees! Am talking about Hotel admin, management, guest relations and Aviation- ground staff, crew, etc.!! Has anyone have an idea how to search for jobs in this sector?
Thankyou in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Do you have authorization to work in Canada? Are you living in Canada? If not it will be difficult to get a job with approved LMIA and then closed work permit.

JoaneAndrew

Dec 30, 2020
Do you have authorization to work in Canada? Are you living in Canada? If not it will be difficult to get a job with approved LMIA and then closed work permit.
No am not in canada. I am just wondering what is the scene like for people from hospitality? And once you land how to plan hotel job search.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No am not in canada. I am just wondering what is the scene like for people from hospitality? And once you land how to plan hotel job search.
Not sure if your immigrating through PR but landing a job in hospitality right now would be difficult as most businesses are closed and people are laid off. Once those people are re-hired; Canada allows tourist travel then you may find something but that is a ways away.