+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong timeline

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
cicong said:
Just got my notes, dated Feb 23, nothing started yet. :(

However, something did change. The paper file location changed from "Registry" to " CAU Review".
Also changed is this additional info: "BELA decision letters sent on..."

Does it mean they have started the review process now?
Maybe you should try to ask Eagle333 since I heard he is an expert on the gcms notes in this forum.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/old-in-process-vs-new-in-process-on-ecas-explained-t363793.0.html

Dko

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Hello all, my wife got an email from Beijing VO saying that her application has been processed on Mar21,16 and gave a tracking number to check status online. When I checked the website it said

"Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada visa office on Mar22,16."

What does this mean?

Thx

lucaskclai

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
bukeluke said:
1. Acknowledge of receipt
2. Passport request
3. Hk visa office
4. Decision made
5. CoPR. Confirmation of permament residence = landing paper
6. It's system name for tracking application status
Thanks so much for your explanation.

lucaskclai

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
hfts said:
Hello everyone, after interview yesterday, I have received medical and police clearance request today by email.

Does anyone know if I need to obtain Canada police clearance for the time I spent in Canada previously ? Or just other countries?
May I know which email you receive medical and police clearance. The sponsor or the Principal applicant.

Ronnn

Nov 26, 2015
Hi All,

Not sure if it's appropriate to ask here.

But I am a former resident and planning to move back with my wife to Toronto (once the PR application approved).

Just wonder for the Form B4 (goods that we are bringing back).
Do i need to fill one for myself (as i am a former resident) and one for my wife (she's a settler)

Or we all fill with a single form?

lucaskclai

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
bukeluke said:
1. Acknowledge of receipt
2. Passport request
3. Hk visa office
4. Decision made
5. CoPR. Confirmation of permament residence = landing paper
6. It's system name for tracking application status
Hi,

There are 2 numbers when I got an email to confirm my wife application was received on Feb 04 ,2015. UIC number and Application No. In the Ecas system, the forum mentioned only
the applicant in this case my wife number can check. Is it the Application No. Please advise as I have no luck to check it on line. I can only
call CIC Canada to confirm the file has send back to Hong Kong Consulate on 2015/05/04.

Kindly assist.

lucaskclai

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
SkyOcean said:
Hello Everyone

Quick Question

On the Ecas, PR Side changed to DM already, the Sponsorship side still shows IN PROCESS. anyone has the same thing?

Also, my wife (The principle application) has already got PPR and the passport has sent out and received by VAC. Do I need to update my address in Canada as a sponsor with CIC? or my address does't matter to CIC?

Thanks!
Hi,

I have no luck with Ecas. Please advise do you use UIC number (8 digits) or Application No. to get the information. I was told only the principal applicant not the sponsor can access the information.

Thanks.

lucaskclai

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
cicong said:
Yea, it only shows up for the applicant, not the sponsor.
Hi,

Does it mean UIC 8 digits is the sponsor number and the Application No. is the principal applicant no. to check on the Ecas system.

Please advise.

Thanks

hfts

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
I
Category........
Visa Office......
HKVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2015
Doc's Request.
09-03-2016(police clearance request. PC sent to HKVO on 30-03-2016)
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
File Transfer...
24-05-2015
Med's Request
9-03-2016(redo medical)
Med's Done....
24-02-2015, 16-03-2016(redo)
Interview........
08-03-2016 (Approved at interview)
Passport Req..
No ppr(HK passport holder)
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2016(COPR, no visa needed)
LANDED..........
18-05-2016
lucaskclai said:
May I know which email you receive medical and police clearance. The sponsor or the Principal applicant.
The principal applicant

lucaskclai

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
Jameslong said:
Great! Congrats! May I ask why you got SA in August, but the application was sent to HK in September? I got my SA today, but they said the docs would be sent to HK. So they will hold one month before sending the docs?
Hi,

Please advise the meaning of SA.

Thanks

doradetw

Jan 29, 2016
smoothsailing said:
If you already have the COPR then you wouldn't need a new one but CIC has to be updated so that your PR card goes to your new address. You would certainly inform them at your landing interview. If you know your new address now the applicant can inform CIC by the E-cas link for address change. Your new destination would then be implied. My opinion anyway.
Thank you very much for the reply Smoothsailing. Here is the reply I got from HKVO, so I guess it's ok for entering any city but Quebec.

"The holder of a Canada Immigration Visa may enter Canada at any port of entry without difficulty. However, if you first enter Canada at a port of entry in the province of Quebec, you must have been accepted by Quebec and have a valid Quebec Certificate of Selection (CSQ). "

This is the question that I submited. "Dear Sirs, I have received my confirmation of permanent resident. Please kindly advise if change of city of destination will cause the validity of my confirmation. Original city of destination was Burnaby, BC and now is Duncan, BC. Please kindy advise if there is any action need to be done before I arrive Canada. Thank you in advance for your reply. "

bukeluke

Apr 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
03-03-2015
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
11-03-2015 (SA)
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
3-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
20-11-2015
Ronnn said:
Hi All,

Not sure if it's appropriate to ask here.

But I am a former resident and planning to move back with my wife to Toronto (once the PR application approved).

Just wonder for the Form B4 (goods that we are bringing back).
Do i need to fill one for myself (as i am a former resident) and one for my wife (she's a settler)

Or we all fill with a single form?
Just one B4 form. Then you should print 3 copies and the custom need to stamp 2 copies. If you have the packing list from the shipping company, please give together. I did it in nov, very smooth

cicong

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
So my MP's office informed me that our application is now at the stage for the security check - does anyone know how long that will take?

leanneg

Mar 8, 2016
cicong said:
So my MP's office informed me that our application is now at the stage for the security check - does anyone know how long that will take?
cicong, was the line updated with re-medical received?