+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Support Worker Pilot Program, In canada with 2 years application.

#stan

Dec 4, 2017
opening this new thread for application under Home Support Worker Pilot Program applied from inside canada with 2 years experience.
kindly share your timelines.
Myself applied on Aug 27th (application received) via paper.
still waiting.
anyone applied through this program.please kindly share.

Reactions: Glosh

#stan

Dec 4, 2017
AOR received Oct 11.
No biometric request yet.
Anyone got any updates after receiving Aor??

Mayan Rima

Sep 3, 2018
opening this new thread for application under Home Support Worker Pilot Program applied from inside canada with 2 years experience.
kindly share your timelines.
Myself applied on Aug 27th (application received) via paper.
still waiting.
anyone applied through this program.please kindly share.
Hi I have normal open work permit based to my husband is student and I have all the requirements can I apply for home childcare provider or I need spatial work permit

kikstaroxy

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Hi I have normal open work permit based to my husband is student and I have all the requirements can I apply for home childcare provider or I need spatial work permit
You can apply and you can start working since you have a work permit already.

Mayan Rima

Sep 3, 2018
You can apply and you can start working since you have a work permit already.
Thank you for your reply but I already have 24 months experience and education and my English test can I apply now with my open work permit with out LMIA or they need special kind of work permit

florbv77

Nov 19, 2018
Good day to all! I'd like to know if the Home Child-Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot is also open to those who will study Health Care Assistant here in Canada and eventually find an employer upon completing the program?

kikstaroxy

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Thank you for your reply but I already have 24 months experience and education and my English test can I apply now with my open work permit with out LMIA or they need special kind of work permit
Then yes u qualify for pr. U should get it within 6 months.