+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOME SUPPORT WORKER PILOT APPLICANTS 2020/TEMPORARY PUBLIC POLICY SiGNED MAY 3, 2021

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi, I am initiating this thread for hsw applicants 2020. May we share our timelines here and any updates please? Thank you

Reactions: kikstaroxy

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Special instructions for processing applications submitted between January 1, 2020, and December 31, 2020
Applications received in 2020 under the Home Child Care Provider Class or the Home Support Worker Class but not, in that same year, reviewed to determine if the applications can be entered into processing, will not be eligible for processing under those pilot classes. These will be processed under the related temporary public policy (Temporary public policy to facilitate the granting of permanent residence for caregivers who applied under the Home Child Care Provider Class or Home Support Worker Class in 2020), unless the client has advised the Department that they do not wish to proceed in this way within 30 days of receiving notice in this regard, in which case, their application will be rejected and the corresponding fees will be returned.

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
Special instructions for processing applications submitted between January 1, 2020, and December 31, 2020
Applications received in 2020 under the Home Child Care Provider Class or the Home Support Worker Class but not, in that same year, reviewed to determine if the applications can be entered into processing, will not be eligible for processing under those pilot classes. These will be processed under the related temporary public policy (Temporary public policy to facilitate the granting of permanent residence for caregivers who applied under the Home Child Care Provider Class or Home Support Worker Class in 2020), unless the client has advised the Department that they do not wish to proceed in this way within 30 days of receiving notice in this regard, in which case, their application will be rejected and the corresponding fees will be returned.
If that’s true then good for 2020 applicants

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
Cool, all the best for 2020 batch I guess they dnt need to waste n wait time further for accomplishing ther PR. Still unsure what can 2019 applicants expect as we never got any updates.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Cool, all the best for 2020 batch I guess they dnt need to waste n wait time further for accomplishing ther PR. Still unsure what can 2019 applicants expect as we never got any updates.

You may send them webform. It will help fast track your application. Can you share your timeline? Sorry, if you already have shared it somewhere in the forum, i might have missed reading it.

Maybe you might want to consider doing this..

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

I never done it but I have read that some applicants from 2019, I guess are trying to do it.

xornik

Aug 25, 2014
Application received by IRCC: May 12, 2020
AOR received: 1st March 23, 2021 (without Temp Application No.)
2nd May 12, 2021 (with Exxxxxxxxx)

No update since then.

Reactions: roye

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
You may send them webform. It will help fast track your application. Can you share your timeline? Sorry, if you already have shared it somewhere in the forum, i might have missed reading it.

Maybe you might want to consider doing this..

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

I never done it but I have read that some applicants from 2019, I guess are trying to do it.
Already sent a web form 2 days ago just to wait in vain. We applied July 2019 application received by ircc 31 July 2019 n sept they sent AOR with PR application number starting with E. no work permit number is issued and no other updates either.

Reactions: roye

NnekaAda

Sep 15, 2020
I applied for personal support worker (psw) but was offered admission for "care of the vulnerable population" which of these two is more likely to get me a job?

G P S

Jun 6, 2021
Already sent a web form 2 days ago just to wait in vain. We applied July 2019 application received by ircc 31 July 2019 n sept they sent AOR with PR application number starting with E. no work permit number is issued and no other updates either.
[/QUOTE

Pray to God for urself and all other applicants.

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
Ya always praying for everyone to get ther permits. It’s really hard cos we had a study permit so due to change in condition, not even allowed to work. God help plz

roye

Jan 13, 2021
I hope for your application to progress. God Bless us all.

Reactions: xornik

Raj randhawa

Oct 16, 2020
But the whose processing starts in 2020 but decision is not made yet.. only the biometric and medical done in March 2020… will they eligible for public policy? Under home child care program.. please suggest thanks