+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home child care provider pilot 2020

ritu123

Jan 12, 2021
My employee sent in her application under the Home child care provider pilot on August 8th, 2020 and we have not even received a file number or a UCI number. Is it possible to apply online for this program because I did not find any information to apply online? So she sent her application by mail. We have proof that the application was received at the Edmonton office. I contacted AITP to find out the status of application and I have not received any concrete response regarding the status of the application. It has been 5 months since her application was received. Any suggestions as what I could do? CIC already closed 2020 process. I dont even know if we should again apply for 2021. She already paid several thousand dollars for application submitted in 2020. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. This is extremely frustrating. -Ritu

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
My employee sent in her application under the Home child care provider pilot on August 8th, 2020 and we have not even received a file number or a UCI number. Is it possible to apply online for this program because I did not find any information to apply online? So she sent her application by mail. We have proof that the application was received at the Edmonton office. I contacted AITP to find out the status of application and I have not received any concrete response regarding the status of the application. It has been 5 months since her application was received. Any suggestions as what I could do? CIC already closed 2020 process. I dont even know if we should again apply for 2021. She already paid several thousand dollars for application submitted in 2020. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. This is extremely frustrating. -Ritu
No need to worry, At present feb applicant r receiving aor, ,ur is August so just wait for some time

Manleen1

Apr 6, 2021
Dear u get any response

Manleen1

Apr 6, 2021
U got any response