+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home and Child Care Giver NOC 4411

Hirendhanwani

Feb 7, 2020
Hello ,

My Wife Applied for this Programme under NOC 4411 , We have sent Courier via DHL and it got Recived on 21NOV 2019.

We haven't received any AOR or Biometric Request.

Our Agent has processed all the Documents.

Can any one help what i have to do???

roxythromycin12

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Date of Submission is 21/11/2019 we have received AOR Last Week. Need to know when i will get request for Biometric and after how many month i will get the result of my application??
Thank you for sharing the date that you got your AOR. I applied for the same program but haven't heard from them. Don't they send the request for biometrics along with the AOR? My immigration consultant told me before that they'll send it via email with instryctions how to get it.

roxythromycin12

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Thank you for sharing the date that you got your AOR. I applied for the same program but haven't heard from them. Don't they send the request for biometrics along with the AOR? My immigration consultant told me before that they'll send it via email with instryctions how to get it.
Might have found the answer to your question. check out the other forums under this topic. it seems like they received biometrics request after few months from gettig the AOR

Hirendhanwani

Feb 7, 2020
No i have not received Biometric Request with AOR . Hopefully after 1.5 months i will receive it.

Ellena123

Feb 22, 2020
Does anyone here got a “compliance receipt” from the employer and include it with application for WP?

Eyecandy

Nov 6, 2019
No i have applied under NOC 4411 Home Child Caregiver Programme which was launched in July 2019
Ok. So you have completed 24 months of work experience? I am working as a home care personal support worker but I have not completed 24 months of experience. I was wondering if I can apply now or I have to wait until I finish 24 months of work experience.

Eyecandy

Nov 6, 2019
That’s good. Yes my WES, ielts everything is ready but I don’t have two years of experience. I am on post graduate work permit right now.
I have confusion I don’t if I can apply now or once I finish two years of experience then only I can apply as I have three years of work permit.