+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hiding travel history

kms

Jun 16, 2010
hi ,,i am from india, now i would like to apply for canadian federal skilled migration programme... :(is it possible to hide my old travell histories as im applying for a federal skilled worker canada.i was in ireland from 2005 to 2008 as a student and unfortunately i couldnt complete my studies.now i am afraid that inompletion of studies affect my application to canada.so i lost my old passport intentionally to hide my travel history.is it possible to apply like this?plzzzz help me

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: hiding tral history

kms said:
hi ,,i am from india, now i would like to apply for canadian federal skilled migration programme... :(is it possible to hide my old travell histories as im applying for a federal skilled worker canada.i was in ireland from 2005 to 2008 as a student and unfortunately i couldnt complete my studies.now i am afraid that inompletion of studies affect my application to canada.so i lost my old passport intentionally to hide my travel history.is it possible to apply like this?plzzzz help me
If you believe that you have a very dark side of your past that you do not want to reveal I will simply recommend you not to think about applying because it is going to be a waste of time money and energy. Put everything you have on their table and let them determine your fate.
Cheers,

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
Re: hiding tral history

kms said:
hi kms

Actually, there is a better chance of your application getting rejected if you don't tell them about your three-year Ireland stay. I would suggest for you to let them know about it. Otherwise, if they catch you, I believe there is a two-year ban.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kms said:
From your family name it is very easy for CIC to track your history from the system network about your foreign travel from India if you are hiding it. During the security /background check procedures the responsible agencies will try to dig out any information related to your entry / exit from Ireland. Once CIC detect you are hiding some important facts about you and furnished a false information, you will not be able to get a visa to Canada in any kind.

pooja123

Feb 20, 2010
kms said:
If you want to hide this because of incompletion of studies; then I would suggest; you do not need it.
Basic funda of FSW1 is you should have experience of job from 38 NOC list. If you have experience of that & have 67 points;
you are good to apply. It should not matter if you completed your studies in Ireland or not; but your claim for PR on basis of mentioned experience, education, good English etc. would matter.

to ease your stress; just imagine that you started your studies in medical/ bio field but after 12-18 months you lost interest & started education for IT or financial profile; when you are not claiming any points for time spent for medical/bio studies which you have not completed; why should you worry for that.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pooja123 said:
If you want to hide this because of incompletion of studies; then I would suggest; you do not need it.
Basic funda of FSW1 is you should have experience of job from 38 NOC list. If you have experience of that & have 67 points;
you are good to apply. It should not matter if you completed your studies in Ireland or not; but your claim for PR on basis of mentioned experience, education, good English etc. would matter.

to ease your stress; just imagine that you started your studies in medical/ bio field but after 12-18 months you lost interest & started education for IT or financial profile; when you are not claiming any points for time spent for medical/bio studies which you have not completed; why should you worry for that.
Hi pooja, kms is trying to hide his TRAVEL HISTORY according to his words. The point of interest is not the Ireland education but the foreign travel. To hide any ones travel history and about previous passport is not appropriate in the immigration application for any country. I don't justify his wrong intention.

pooja123

Feb 20, 2010
wilson said:
Hi pooja, kms is trying to hide his TRAVEL HISTORY according to his words. The point of interest is not the Ireland education but the foreign travel. To hide any ones travel history and about previous passport is not appropriate in the immigration application for any country. I don't justify his wrong intention.
wilson you are 100% right that he want to hide travel history; but his reason for that he mentioned as incompletion of studies, if he is true to his words then he does not need to follow any wrong step. I also do not support any illegal activity; I was convincing that he does not need such step. :).

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pooja123 said:
wilson you are 100% right that he want to hide travel history; but his reason for that he mentioned as incompletion of studies, if he is true to his words then he does not need to follow any wrong step. I also do not support any illegal activity; I was convincing that he does not need such step. :).
Yes I agree with you too!. His incomplete study any where will not be an impedement for PR application. Those mistake done by him is for nothing but could later react with serious impact.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kms said:
Your incomplete course will not have any negative impact on your PR application process. Now days many countries have started to share data in order to prevent frauds, misrepresentation and other acts. Kindly do not hide anything and mention everything honestly and correctly.

Canadian Officials can ban you from entering Canada for a period of 2 - 5 years if they catch you hiding important facts.

maverick_stallion

Feb 18, 2010
its a very natural fact that many persons donot complete their foreign education at times so there is no stigma attached to that...but yep falsifying your info is a serious matter bro...internationally guys dont tolerate such small slip ups as we indians do...it might as well add weight to you app with the foreign stay and exp you would have had there already...

tiamaria

Aug 13, 2012
Hello All,

i had a travelling history to malaysia, i stayed their for 2 years on student visa, but i did not finish my studies in malaysia, i was scared that my application will not be considered, therefore, i hide this travel history on my application.

i am currently in process with date with my application, please guys, advice me, will i be caught at this stage as i am already in process? do they contact all countries during security check to find out travel history other then countries mentioned in PCC???

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
tiamaria said:
Hello All,

i had a travelling history to malaysia, i stayed their for 2 years on student visa, but i did not finish my studies in malaysia, i was scared that my application will not be considered, therefore, i hide this travel history on my application.

i am currently in process with date with my application, please guys, advice me, will i be caught at this stage as i am already in process? do they contact all countries during security check to find out travel history other then countries mentioned in PCC???
Sure - it's certainly possible you will be caught.

If you are caught, your application will be refused and you will be given a two year ban from Canada for misrepresentation.

You've made a very big mistake in lying on your application.

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
kms said:
Do not try to think about hiding anything to CIC.....You will caught on providing false information and will be inadmissible for Canada for 2 years. Be genuine and go for the points i hope you will meet the points..

mikenz

Sep 5, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is beyond me why anybody would consider hiding their travel history. It is travel, not murder. Whether one finished studies or not does not matter in my mind. Be open, if you have nothing to hide you will be fine. People just generally worry way too much. I enjoy my immigration process :D

tiamaria

Aug 13, 2012
scylla said:
Sure - it's certainly possible you will be caught.

If you are caught, your application will be refused and you will be given a two year ban from Canada for misrepresentation.

You've made a very big mistake in lying on your application.
Dear Scylla,

i am sorry that i had to hide it but i am already in process with date, do you think, at this stage i will have problem?