+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi, NEWBEE here .Want help !

arshu

Sep 24, 2006
hi guys , thx for reading my post. I feel good to catch a nice forum after lot of "google" thing. I want some answers from you guys ( as i have noticed that some guys here are real experts). My Sister(She is PR in canada) has sponsored me for PR under Family class visa (Parents section).She did applied on 14th may 2004. Recently she recieved a letter from CIC that stated that " Your case has been approved and it met all the requirements.Your file is now transferred to New Delhi(India)". Can any one guide me the processing time for case. The CIC website says that approx. processing time is 28 months. But the New delhi canadian high commision website states that processing time is 39 months.Will it takes 39 more months at delhi embassy or it is like total time since my sister applied for the case i.e 14th may 2004? . I mean is the processing time stated at website is the total time in finalising case or for its own time and then other local CIC office adds to that processing time?

Thanks for taking pain in reading such a long question.

mikeramma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2006
Canada
hey
welcome to this forum
as i understanded from ur case thats ur sister has sponsored u and applied in 14th may 2004
i think the newdelhi office is very slow in processing the application
so i think that u need to wait 10 month or more to g years to get ur medical letter . i hope u will get ur visas in 18 month

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mikeramma said:
hey
welcome to this forum
as i understanded from ur case thats ur sister has sponsored u and applied in 14th may 2004
i think the newdelhi office is very slow in processing the application
so i think that u need to wait 10 month or more to g years to get ur medical letter . i hope u will get ur visas in 18 month
Yea right, the processing in Delhi for Parents and Dependents is between 27 and 39 months see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/times-int/08-fc-parents.html

PMM