+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi Guys.

Leonardchidi

Apr 23, 2018
I was denied a visit visa on 12 February 2018,on the basis of 179 (b)
Subsection the fellowing reasons were given.

Thank you for your interest in visiting canada.After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation.I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the immigration and refugee protection Act (IRPA)and immigrationand refugee protection Regulations (IRPR).I am refusing your application on the following grounds.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident,as stipulated in paragraph 179 (b) of the IRPR,based on your travel history.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident,as stipulated in paragraph 179 (b)of the (IRPR)based on the purpose of your visit.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that situation meets the requirements .All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

While I still have UK visa

Please what are your thoughts and what's you advice I do going forward,hoping to get a quick reply

Regard.
Leo

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hard to comment since you haven't provided any details about yourself or what you included in your application.

However generally speaking, these refusal reasons mean you didn't provide sufficient evidence of ties to your home country and/or the length of your trip may have been too long. You also don't have a strong travel history meaning that you likely have little or no travel to other countries requiring visas like the US and UK.

Leonardchidi

Apr 23, 2018
I apply as foreign business man and I have been travelling to europe and UK for More than 12years now.

And this is the supporting document:

Invitation letter
Company registration certificate
Company taxes
Company bank account
Personal bank account
Recommendation letter from the bank
Prove of business e.g. bill loading
Health insurance
Letter shows after my business I will return back to office
Married certificate
My children birth certificate
Resident permit card
National card from Nigeria embassy in Benin .

Leonardchidi

Apr 23, 2018
Please with this sporting documents what are your thoughts and what's you advice
Hoping to get a quick reply
Regard
Leo