+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hi all

princesmay

Jun 16, 2010
hi all,
anybody here help me and give me advice im so confused if my visa is on going processing coz i made a mistake my husband applied visa january 4 our application is forwaded to manila i received an email that say This letter serves to confirm receipt of your immigration application package. We will contact you should there be additional requirements needed in the assessment of your application.this only i read i never read the whole letter coz some of them is link i never read the last sentences..my husband worried coz its already 4 months since i got that letter on feb 1 2010 and we never hear any news so my husband asking my email add and password to chick my email and read again ooh my GOd i never know that the documents requested is written there.and it say i 45 days from the date of the letter..im really upset i cried alot coz we just read that letter june 13 im very late.but we still send the ducoments they requested my marriage certifecate birthcertificate and my old school records and my passport now im confused if they still process my application coz we never heard anything it make me paranoid coz the stardards proceessing time is 6 months on august 1 is my 6 months but we dont know if they continue processing my application....i really felt sad coz on july 25 is my wedding 1 anniverssary...somebody give me advice for this....

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

SINCERELY YOURS,
PRINCESMAY

june14

Aug 2, 2010
i hope this will help you, try to read all the documents given to you by the embassy & you will see your application number. you can log at canadian embassy manila & check your status, it's 24/7 service, if it says "in process" your application is still under evaluation.

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
You can online the status of your application. Or you may visit the embassy to inquire. They are open from 9 to 12 and 1 to 3 on Monday to Thursday. 9 am to 1 am on Fridays.

princesmay

Jun 16, 2010
oooh thanks for replies my status is change now august 10 it say decesion made and the visa office will contact you about conenrned decesion what it mean my visa is onthe ay now?

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
princesmay said:
oooh thanks for replies my status is change now august 10 it say decesion made and the visa office will contact you about conenrned decesion what it mean my visa is onthe ay now?
I think the VO will either send a letter requesting for medical or a letter saying your application has been rejected.. If they request for a medical the next step will be the passport stamping (meaning visa)..

princesmay

Jun 16, 2010
sorry i forgot to mentioned my status say medical recieved and decesion made....and im waiting for the dhl now....

princesmay

Jun 16, 2010
hi guys i have my visa now thanks plan to leave end of this month.....God is Good....Good luck to all time will come....

gcctocanada

Jun 12, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/5/10
AOR Received.
4/15/10
IELTS Request
4/15/10
File Transfer...
9/23/10
Med's Request
6/20/13
Med's Done....
7/17/13- with PC and RPRF
Passport Req..
9/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/06/2013
LANDED..........
12/9/2013 EDMONTON
:p you made me crazy when i first read your letter.

Congrats dear...God speed, happy landing.

princesmay

Jun 16, 2010
thank you so much ..........yes im getting nuts when i met all the problems of my application mix emotion i felt but God is good He guide us in a right way what we are going to do and things work it out well i always keep on praying....and now im leaving soon ..............thanks for this forum it make feel calm.......so good luck guys everything will be fine just keep on praying.......

love
princesmay

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
princesmay said:
thank you so much ..........yes im getting nuts when i met all the problems of my application mix emotion i felt but God is good He guide us in a right way what we are going to do and things work it out well i always keep on praying....and now im leaving soon ..............thanks for this forum it make feel calm.......so good luck guys everything will be fine just keep on praying.......
love
princesmay
CONGRATS - Good luck always - God bless u alllll