+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hepa b

grace06_bibat

Feb 6, 2019
Hi i am new here...im in the process of applying working visa in canada...im applying at mercan philippines and now i have my pre medical that i will going to submit next week and im down and depressed because i found out that my hepa b is reactive..any body here who is applying before at mercan...im worried because what if they will reject me?i am applying as a food supervisor in canada...

Hope to hear from this group and hope somebody here could help me or advice me...thanks

Reactions: tigerph

tigerph

Apr 5, 2017
Hi Grace,

I am from Mercan Philippines too it went well in my case. You just need to consult with a Gastro Doctor. I suggest go to Makati Med and look for Dr. Angelo Lozada. He was my doctor. I hope my response is not late yet.

Godbless and take care always.

grace06_bibat

Feb 6, 2019
Hi Tiger ph,

Thank you for your response..i already sent my pre medical to mercan and unfortunately they rejected by application. I just want to ask where and how did you started your application at mercan?who are the people im going to talk to at mercan to continue my application?

As per them employer wants employee that is physically fit and cleared in medical..

I also went to dr.lozada for the check up they gave me advice and list of laboratories.it seems to expensive but i will try to come back at makati med for the follow up check up.

Thank you and you gave me hope on your reply...

Hope i can message you personally at your fb account or thru email.

Thank you

Janamae

Jun 24, 2023
Hi Grace,

I am from Mercan Philippines too it went well in my case. You just need to consult with a Gastro Doctor. I suggest go to Makati Med and look for Dr. Angelo Lozada. He was my doctor. I hope my response is not late yet.

Godbless and take care always.
Hi tiger,
Were you given medical cert that stated u are fit to work?