+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with the Current status of my Application

Ram1992

Mar 9, 2017
Hi All,

I got a mail from CIC yesterday that my application was updated. Underlying is the screenshot of status as it shows on my Application. Request you to kindly advice if this is a indication of IP1 or IP2.

Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Request you all to kindly help.

Thanks & Regards,
Ram

Ram1992

Mar 9, 2017
Not sure...wondering the same
Hi ,

My Timeline is exactly the same as yours. Paod RPRF on 23rd. What do you think it means? Are our applications approved and just waiting for PPR? Interesting thing here which is slightly different to what i have read on our threads is that my background status is still showing as NA. It was in process on the 18th November but since then they changed it to NA.

I am so confused.

Regards,
Ram

Trema

Nov 7, 2017
Hi ,

My Timeline is exactly the same as yours. Paod RPRF on 23rd. What do you think it means? Are our applications approved and just waiting for PPR? Interesting thing here which is slightly different to what i have read on our threads is that my background status is still showing as NA. It was in process on the 18th November but since then they changed it to NA.

I am so confused.

Regards,
Ram
From what i've read on the forum, you're now in NA2, next should be IP2. If all goes well, then it is PPR