+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help required - Regarding CHRP certification

Rush28

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Dear All,

I have done my MBA in India and my ECA assessment acknowledges the same as Master degree. However, it does not specify that it is in HR.

Hence for CHRP certification, I plan to take the alternate route where I get my experience approved. My experience since my MBA (5 years) has been in HR.

Have some queries regarding the certification process. Please help.

So in terms of immediate steps, what i understood is (plz correct me if am wrong)

1. Fill out the application form for alternate route (i plan to take experience route)

A) Now in the application form, there are points to be entered. Were you able to understand the points system?

B ) understand that fees also needs to be payed along with the form

C) though the form also includes the list of documents that need to be attached to the document but would u have a more comprehensive list?

D) this comoleted application needs to be sent to HRPA either through mail or physical copy to their address?

2. If i get positive response from their side basis my application, then i become eligible to write the ck1 or ck2 exam (how do i choose which out of these two?)

3. Once i give the exam, then i get the designation certification?

Please let me know the details who has gone through this process.

Thanks

Reactions: manaise

pk46

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Dear All,

I have done my MBA in India and my ECA assessment acknowledges the same as Master degree. However, it does not specify that it is in HR.

Hence for CHRP certification, I plan to take the alternate route where I get my experience approved. My experience since my MBA (5 years) has been in HR.

So in terms of immediate steps, what i understood is (plz correct me if am wrong)

1. Fill out the application form for alternate route (i plan to take experience route)

A) Now in the application form, there are points to be entered. Were you able to understand the points system?

C) though the form also includes the list of documents that need to be attached to the document but would u have a more comprehensive list?

D) this comoleted application needs to be sent to HRPA either through mail or physical copy to their address?

2. If i get positive response from their side basis my application, then i become eligible to write the ck1 or ck2 exam (how do i choose which out of these two?)

Thanks
Hello Rush28,

I hope you have found out your answers by now. I too am trying to find some information about CHRP certification. Can you please help.

1. ) How and where can I get myself registered for this certification?
2.) Should I pursue when I reach Canada or can I start beforehand from another country?

I would be so thankful if you could help me.

manaise

Jun 17, 2018
Dear All,

Thanks
Hi mate, can you through some light ok your experience with CHRP for alternate route?