+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Required for student visa

syed.zahid

Oct 4, 2011
Dear All, I belong to Pakistan and I had applied for a course in Canada’s Seneca College (Toronto) in International Business Administration (September Session, 2011). I am working in a Telecom Sector and am earning good for my living. My Visa request has been rejected on 2 grounds (1) Pursuant to Section 219 of Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. (i)I have failed to show sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or Program of studies that I had intended to pursue.(whereas I had attached my Uncle’s Bank Statement that was in Pak Rupees and is equivalent to Canadian $ 37000). The second reason mentioned in the rejection letter was that as per Visa Officer he was not satisfied that I would return to my Home Country(Pakistan) after completion of my studies. There were 3 further objections under this main objection which are given below:
i) My family ties in Canada and in my Country of Residence i.e. Pakistan
ii) Purpose of Visit
iii) My personal assets and financial status
The documents I had attached for visa are given below:
1) Acceptance letter from Seneca College, Toronto (Original)
2) 1 year’s Bank Statement of my Uncle with attested affidavit (Worth CANDIAN $ 37000)
3) Character Certificate (from Police)
4) My Passport (Original), My academic Certificates (Original) and affidavit regarding visa Application & Affidavit regarding financial support from my Uncle.
5) Visa Application Form (Filled) + Photos
I had not provided any other documents, what so ever, for study visa. Now January session is at hands therefore kindly guide me that what should be the procedure that I should follow to get my study visa.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Try posting your questions to the International Students section of this forum. You'll get more replies there:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/international-students-b2.0/

cwstbt

Star Member
Nov 28, 2011
Salam,
When u will apply? I m alos applying to seneca college foe international business program in 2012 januray. where do u live in pakistan?

moeez

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
LAHORE,PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
me also applying in senneca in sep session and got refusal