+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help regarding filling up the application

atomster

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hey guys I need your help with filling up the forms for my application. Ive already been rejected twice and the forms were filled by an agent, but this time I decided to do it on my own. The section which says the "cost of my studies will be: Tuition " do I have to put the total amount for my 2 years course or just how much I have paid to the college as a deposit.

Please help me out

omarasimd005

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hey guys I need your help with filling up the forms for my application. Ive already been rejected twice and the forms were filled by an agent, but this time I decided to do it on my own. The section which says the "cost of my studies will be: Tuition " do I have to put the total amount for my 2 years course or just how much I have paid to the college as a deposit.

Please help me out
I think that is what they're asking for a whole academic year.

atomster

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Last edited:

atomster

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think there would be a note regarding Tution as this has an * ( asterik ) sign, are there any notes over the form ? I'm sure for "Funds available for my stay" just write your yearly expense.
I just says "cost of tuition for your studies" I have put down the amount which is for the complete 2 years. Should I put it for one academic year or leave it for the complete 2 years?

omarasimd005

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Please do advise me on this further, thank you very much
You are eligible for PGWP only if you meet the below conditions:-

You are eligible for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) if you complete one of the degrees below and you meet all other PGWP criteria:

• Associate of Arts
  • Associate of Science
You are not eligible if you complete any other program at this school.

Kindly check what faculty you lie into, if so Associate of Science then not to worry.

atomster

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
You are eligible for PGWP only if you meet the below conditions:-

You are eligible for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) if you complete one of the degrees below and you meet all other PGWP criteria:

• Associate of Arts
  • Associate of Science
You are not eligible if you complete any other program at this school.

Kindly check what faculty you lie into, if so Associate of Science then not to worry.
Will this matter as I will be only doing a university transfer program here and then continuing my degree at another university.