+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Needed - Require assistance with figuring out my NOC code for CEC Application

Om12345

Sep 12, 2022
Hi,

I am currently working as a Senior Mortgage Processor with Manpower and I have provided my list of duties according to my employment letter. I am unable to find a NOC code for my job which matches the description of my duties. Can someone please assist and provide guidance as to which NOC code and skill level for this job?

JOB DUTIES:
• Handling a variety of high-risk and high-dollar value transactions related to Mortgages
• Review the overall deal to ensure all the requirements have been met prior to the Mortgage being funded.
• Liaise with both the internal/ external business partners (CA, Lenders, Solicitors, etc) to satisfy the requirements prior to funding the deal.
• Expedite resolutions to issues using independent judgment and analytical thinking in addition to using multiple systems to determine the nature of the problem when identified.
• Act as the primary point of contact to advise and consult with internal and external clients and ensure internal controls/legal requirements are properly maintained. • Ensure customer satisfaction is maintained, productivity standards are achieved, and Service Level Agreements are met or exceeded.
• Making outbound calls to Solicitors, Instruct Mortgages & refinances
• Review and validate the information with high levels of accuracy and under pressure in a challenging and changing environment.
• Simplify and improve the client and partner experience through bringing up continuous improvement ideas and projects and helping bring these ideas to reality.

It would be a huge help if someone can help me out with this as I have tried searching their NOC website for a while but I'm still unable to find the right NOC code.

Appreciate your help and time. Thanks and have a nice day!