+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help immigrating to canada

Dec 3, 2021
Hi , I am miryam, I'm looking for help from people of good faith to help us me and my immigrant family, in Canada. Me and my husband each have a diploma but given the evolution of the country find work and become difficult, in lack of everything! We can do more. Wanting to work and immigrate to Canada as we have no financial resources, we ask for help for immigration , having the good faith to help us financially for the education and schooling of our children, who are in number three ... thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi , I am miryam, I'm looking for help from people of good faith to help us me and my immigrant family, in Canada. Me and my husband each have a diploma but given the evolution of the country find work and become difficult, in lack of everything! We can do more. Wanting to work and immigrate to Canada as we have no financial resources, we ask for help for immigration , having the good faith to help us financially for the education and schooling of our children, who are in number three ... thank you
You need to look at Express Entry. It is based on education, skilled work experience, age and language. You also need to show funds for 5 people ($27,000 CDN) which is the amount you need to settle in Canada (housing, clothes, food etc.).

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html#proof