+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help!!Can I submit the IELTS result after ?

jxh89

Star Member
Dec 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-07-2013
Med's Request
01-02-2014
Hello!! I am in Edmonton now,during the policy changes,I want take the exam early so I can apply in Feb which I will get 1 year experience,but all the ielts test are full in the next couple weeks,the faster one is at the end of March.Even in Calagary and BC all full,but I can't find anything about Reddeer. I don't want to wait too long.So,Can I gather all the documnets first and send to the visa office and send the language result later? I don't know if is possible,if it works,will my application get delay to process?
And one more question, for the IMM0008 application ,question 7,Have you recived your CSQ?, C)if not when did you apply for you CSQ?
Do I need to apply that? How do I apply ? I am in AB.confusing.

thank you so much for the help.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The application must be complete when you submit it. If the application is incomplete it will be returned to you unprocessed. Wait until you have the IELTS results before submitting your application.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jxh89 said:
Hello!! I am in Edmonton now,during the policy changes,I want take the exam early so I can apply in Feb which I will get 1 year experience,but all the ielts test are full in the next couple weeks,the faster one is at the end of March.Even in Calagary and BC all full,but I can't find anything about Reddeer. I don't want to wait too long.So,Can I gather all the documnets first and send to the visa office and send the language result later? I don't know if is possible,if it works,will my application get delay to process?
And one more question, for the IMM0008 application ,question 7,Have you recived your CSQ?, C)if not when did you apply for you CSQ?

Definitely not without ielts.

RanjithP

Feb 20, 2012
jxh89 said:

As scylla and jsm0085 have confirmed, you cannot send your application package without IELTS. If you do that, it will be returned to you as incomplete.

As for CSQ, you need it only if you plan to immigrate to Quebec. If your intended destination is not Quebec, you do not need this.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jxh89 said:

Sorry, you'd have to submit your IELTS results with your application.

On question #6, if you indicate that you will intend to live in a Province other than Quebec, the columns for question 7 will become gray so you won't have to fill them out. For example, I put down "BC" as the Province that I'm intended to live in when I become a PR and I didn't need to fill out question #7.

Good Luck

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Johnny31 said:
Sorry, you'd have to submit your IELTS results with your application.

On question #6, if you indicate that you will intend to live in a Province other than Quebec, the columns for question 7 will become gray so you won't have to fill them out. For example, I put down "BC" as the Province that I'm intended to live in when I become a PR and I didn't need to fill out question #7.

Good Luck
Johnny31 is correct.

RabbiGill

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with app
File Transfer...
07-11-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
04-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
28-04-2014
jxh89 said:

Since everybody has told you that it is not advisable to send the application without IELTS results. They are absolutely correct!
But there are other agencies apart from IELTS, that can provide you with language proficiency scores if IELTS test dates are too far ahead try CELPIP http://www.celpiptest.ca/registration-information/test-dates-and-locations/alberta/

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RabbiGill said:
Since everybody has told you that it is not advisable to send the application without IELTS results. They are absolutely correct!
But there are other agencies apart from IELTS, that can provide you with language proficiency scores if IELTS test dates are too far ahead try CELPIP http://www.celpiptest.ca/registration-information/test-dates-and-locations/alberta/
Also correct!!

jxh89

Star Member
Dec 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-07-2013