+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELLO NEED UR HELP PLZ

jalal

Sep 6, 2007
HELLO am jalal from moroco i have been married to usa grl and den after i got disapointed by her acctin and cheatin i back to morocco..some month after my backi did meet my dear love online and we did talk for time and we full in love she love me sooo much an di love her soo much and i never been loved that way ,, she did change my life and also give more hope and faith after i lost everything and also trust on women.... i am 27 years and she is 32 year old we are soo happy my great time is when we talk together..she get to talk to all myfamily and do i did with her fammily...my worry is my ex after back i did ask her for divorce she said she did file for it but am not sure she did that..i was married in usa so here in moroco officialy am singel and never got married .and i got today paper show that..
so incase my ex wife didnt realy apply for divorce canthat affect my marriage with my love?
will canadian mabassy cheak about that specialy i have usa visa stamped onmy passport and i also have my usa id?
THNX U SOOO MUCH FOR UR HELP

Pearlp

Feb 11, 2008
yes, by canadian law you are married. You need to show divorce certificate to able to get any where here. and they will find out since you need criminal clearance from USA for your application for PR.

Pearl

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
salam aleikom Jalal,
yes you are married in usa or any country it counts
if you dont indicate it when you are doing papers you would not get in canada because of it
so you need to make sure the divorce is final inshaAllah and then marry your new fiancee .
wishing you the very best
Yasmina

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
You will also need a copy of the divorce certificate. Just knowing that you are divorced wold not be enough either.

You can either Contact your Ex, or the court where you and your wife were living, or where she is currently living . You could get their Phone number on the internet.

You have absolutely no choice. You must have that divorce certificate to present with your Application.

I am Canadian, and was previously married and divorced in the U.S.
I am sponsoring my Husband who is from Morocco.

Good luck with everything