LANDED..........
06-09-2018

Ernesto1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019

cool_boy007

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
When submitting the validated work permit forms for principal and accompanying family members, does it need to be signed before uploading using the online portal? Or no need to sign them since principal Applicant is submitting it electronically?
Also does it apply to the rest of the forms too?
Please advise.
Thank you
Forms which we need to fill online . We don’t need to sign , but other forms where we are just uploading them , need to be signed

Reactions: Ugeee

rocky777

Sep 29, 2017
Hello All,
I have a question:
I have been working as a caregiver (outside Canada) with a family for more than 1 year and the family used to pay me by cash, what all documents I should attach to prove my employment. Please let me know.
Thanks!

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
Hello All,
I have a question:
I have been working as a caregiver (outside Canada) with a family for more than 1 year and the family used to pay me by cash, what all documents I should attach to prove my employment. Please let me know.
Thanks!
you should make 1 letter & stating work hour, responsibilities in all details & salary per month start to till now & sign by employer with address his/her phone no.

Reactions: rocky777

Deepika1328

Jan 5, 2022
Hi
I Came to canada as visitor in 2019 and got closed work permit in 2020 ..for 2 years to work as home child care provider…
I applied online for my work permit extension, my pr and my husband open work permit on. Online portal
But i did not find the home child care provider option so i applied in home support worker
Next day i could see the home child provider option then i made a new application and applied in right category
But i used the same payment receipt.
I communicated with the web form to withdraw the first application I applied in home support worker category but they gave me a generic reply that application is not found as its not in process.
Have i done correct thing to apply new application and use the same payment with 2 application
First one I submitted on 12:36am in midnight
But other one I submitted on 6:35pm in evening
What do you was the cap fillrd by that time
I am so worried

Deepika1328

Jan 5, 2022
Hi
I Came to canada as visitor in 2019 and got closed work permit in 2020 ..for 2 years to work as home child care provider…
I applied online for my work permit extension, my pr and my husband open work permit on. Online portal
But i did not find the home child care provider option so i applied in home support worker
Next day i could see the home child provider option then i made a new application and applied in right category
But i used the same payment receipt.
I communicated with the web form to withdraw the first application I applied in home support worker category but they gave me a generic reply that application is not found as its not in process.
Have i done correct thing to apply new application and use the same payment with 2 application
First one I submitted on 12:36am in midnight
But other one I submitted on 6:35pm in evening
What do you was the cap fillrd by that time
I am so worried