+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Having both Arrima and Express Entry profiles

Mj0507

Feb 10, 2019
Could creating an Arrima portal profile be considered as EOI for QC and jeopardize chances for other PNP?

Happy123*

Dec 1, 2018
You can submit both an Express Entry application AND a Quebec Skilled Worker application at the same time, provided you are eligible for both programs. This way, you can maximize the likelihood that you are accepted. Keep in mind, both programs have their pros and cons,but applying to both can help ‘hedge one’s bets’ and capitalize on the best of both programs.

Reactions: Mj0507

Mj0507

Feb 10, 2019
You can submit both an Express Entry application AND a Quebec Skilled Worker application at the same time, provided you are eligible for both programs. This way, you can maximize the likelihood that you are accepted. Keep in mind, both programs have their pros and cons,but applying to both can help ‘hedge one’s bets’ and capitalize on the best of both programs.
Thanks for the reply!
I am eligible for both FSWP and QSW and realize applying to both theoretically could increase my chances. However, my concern is that in case, for exampe, Alberta, wants to nominate me but they will question my intent to stay in the province since I also have expressed my interest in Quebec by applying through their system directly. Could that, in turn, result in me not getting a nomination?

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the reply!
I am eligible for both FSWP and QSW and realize applying to both theoretically could increase my chances. However, my concern is that in case, for exampe, Alberta, wants to nominate me but they will question my intent to stay in the province since I also have expressed my interest in Quebec by applying through their system directly. Could that, in turn, result in me not getting a nomination?
No ... it's only expression you're not staying in Quebec ... just take it this way there might be people in EE who reside in Ontario but they still get nominated by other provinces... as you know it's only EOI.. good luck

NC1982

Mar 6, 2020
Hello
Thanks for the reply!
Hello,
I am facing the same concern, I am afraid to apply for both programs. I am wondering what did you finally do? have you applied for both? I hope your file progressed and you are already in Canada.