+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has any November Appliers not received CSQ yet?

Anna94

Feb 21, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I applied for CSQ through PEQ graduate in November 19th and received the receipt of payment in December 16th but still didn't receive the CSQ. Is there anyone with the same situation hasn't received CSQ yet?

Thanks!

bliern

Aug 20, 2018
Hi Anna, I applied through PEQ-Travailleur in late November and am also still waiting. Here's my timeline so far:

26 November 2019 - Application delivered to MIFI
03 January 2020 - File opened
13 January - Notice of further document verification

Since then I have heard conflicting information from MIFI. One person told me last week that they're waiting for the Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie to confirm the results of my TEFaQ exam. But two other people at the Ministry told me they don't see any indication of this in my file. And a person at CCI told me that they haven't received such a request, at least as of February 19th. Meanwhile, my lawyer told me that MIFI informed her that they are no longer honouring any processing times.

Anna94

Feb 21, 2020
Hi Anna, I applied through PEQ-Travailleur in late November and am also still waiting. Here's my timeline so far:

26 November 2019 - Application delivered to MIFI
03 January 2020 - File opened
13 January - Notice of further document verification

Since then I have heard conflicting information from MIFI. One person told me last week that they're waiting for the Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie to confirm the results of my TEFaQ exam. But two other people at the Ministry told me they don't see any indication of this in my file. And a person at CCI told me that they haven't received such a request, at least as of February 19th. Meanwhile, my lawyer told me that MIFI informed her that they are no longer honouring any processing times.
Dear,

Is it so called the pending letter? You also applied for the PEQ graduate? I am a graduate to apply for the CSQ but on the receipt of the "Description" part, it showed "CSQ-Travailleur qualifie".
I really feel sorry for your situation, and mine is not good as well. What will you do then?

SammyPeter

Feb 25, 2020
Hi Anna!
I also applied under peq graduate stream on 20th november and they cut off my fees on 17th december and till now there is no update?

i was wondering did you receive any news or update or is there any one who applied on the same date.
Thats so stressing.

SammyPeter

Feb 25, 2020
Hi Anna!
I also applied under peq graduate stream on 20th november and they cut off my fees on 17th december and till now there is no update?

i was wondering did you receive any news or update or is there any one who applied on the same date.
Thats so stressing.
I called several times and they always say its still under treatment and you have to wait the same thing they are telling everyone.

Anna94

Feb 21, 2020
Hi Anna!

Thats so stressing.
According to what I know, many applicants after November 14th have the same situation. Instead, those who applied on December got the CSQ soon. I thought they would deal with the November applicants after the December applicants are finished, but they begin to deal with January applicants now, and no more news for November.
Last week, there was a November applicant receiving his CSQ, but it showed the CSQ was signed on December. The MIFI said on January a letter was sent,however, it was only sent last week. I am wondering if the CSQ was found by a vacuum cleaner...

SammyPeter

Feb 25, 2020
According to what I know, many applicants after November 14th have the same situation. Instead, those who applied on December got the CSQ soon. I thought they would deal with the November applicants after the December applicants are finished, but they begin to deal with January applicants now, and no more news for November.
Last week, there was a November applicant receiving his CSQ, but it showed the CSQ was signed on December. The MIFI said on January a letter was sent,however, it was only sent last week. I am wondering if the CSQ was found by a vacuum cleaner...

Really dont know what ther are upto...
Anyways when was the last time u called MIFI.
And mention here Plz whenever you receive anything..

SammyPeter

Feb 25, 2020
Yeah sure i will post here as soon as there is any update
I read somewhere they are saying that Quebec Ministry can not arrange interviews nowadays so thats why they are just holding applications .
No one knows when they will start taking interviews again .
It means that now you have to wait for couple of months to just get the interview and then appriximately 2 months more to get the decision....

SammyPeter

Feb 25, 2020
I read somewhere they are saying that Quebec Ministry can not arrange interviews nowadays so thats why they are just holding applications .
No one knows when they will start taking interviews again .
It means that now you have to wait for couple of months to just get the interview and then appriximately 2 months more to get the decision....

Even after studying for years and getting b2 level french thats what we are getting

Anna94

Feb 21, 2020
They cannot let all the applicants participate the interviews. An immigration agency told me only 2 CSQ last week. one from Oct and one from Nov.

SammyPeter

Feb 25, 2020
They cannot let all the applicants participate the interviews. An immigration agency told me only 2 CSQ last week. one from Oct and one from Nov.
Did you apply through a consultant or by ur own . If by consultant then what he says they will call for interview most likely or if they had to call for they should have done it by now
What do you think? Keeping in mind all the circumstances...

SammyPeter

Feb 25, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I applied for CSQ through PEQ graduate in November 19th and received the receipt of payment in December 16th but still didn't receive the CSQ. Is there anyone with the same situation hasn't received CSQ yet? Is there any update anna?

Thanks!