+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B Stamping Appointment- January 2022/Ontario

rider_10

Jan 13, 2021
Hello all,
What dates are available for h1 stamping in Ontario? Anyone recently booked or got stamping? Please share your experience! TIA!

shr89

Jul 1, 2019
It depends on if you a PR holder/Citizen and in the country or if you are traveling from a different country. If you are Third Country National traveling from outside, as of today in Ottawa it is April 2023 and no appointments in Toronto.

quickili29

Nov 1, 2021
It depends on if you a PR holder/Citizen and in the country or if you are traveling from a different country. If you are Third Country National traveling from outside, as of today in Ottawa it is April 2023 and no appointments in Toronto.
Hi ,

I am kinda stuck in similar situation.. hoping to get some insights from you so I can forecast :)

I am PR of Canada (not sure if this would make any difference :D) and looking to get a H4 visa stamping done here in Toronto. I have been also trying to get the slots in India but as of now I am unable to find anything before Nov 2022.

My question is - What does the appointment slots look like for H4 stamping in Toronto or for any other province? What's the earliest date I could possibly get?

Thanks in advance.

rider_10

Jan 13, 2021
I’m on work permit in Canada. Wonder if that’ll help. Also any idea is it is faster in other provinces?

shr89

Jul 1, 2019
Hi ,

I am kinda stuck in similar situation.. hoping to get some insights from you so I can forecast :)

I am PR of Canada (not sure if this would make any difference :D) and looking to get a H4 visa stamping done here in Toronto. I have been also trying to get the slots in India but as of now I am unable to find anything before Nov 2022.

My question is - What does the appointment slots look like for H4 stamping in Toronto or for any other province? What's the earliest date I could possibly get?

Thanks in advance.
Not sure about H4. Mine is an H1B. You cannot view the actual availability until you pay the visa fees unfortunately.