+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1b interview waiver in Canada- Toronto consulate

pawal3

Jul 9, 2019
Hello, I sent documents and passport for stamping to Toronto consulate on April 21. Its been over 6 weeks and the application is still showing status as “ Application Received “ since April 26. Is anyone else in same situation. Please share your timelines and suggestions if any.
P.S. I am PR holder in Canada.

Reactions: korurin

stscorcher

Jun 9, 2022
Application Received : 28th April 2022
No status update since then
Consulate where the documents was shipped: Toronto (because of living in/around Toronto and/or GTA, Toronto is the only embassy to send to)

Called the visa service help line no traction. Only to be told that Toronto consulate is operating at limited capacity.
Emailed only to receive a response that they can't share any update.

Reactions: jkdf

jkdf

May 27, 2022
Hello, I sent documents and passport for stamping to Toronto consulate on April 21. Its been over 6 weeks and the application is still showing status as “ Application Received “ since April 26. Is anyone else in same situation. Please share your timelines and suggestions if any.
P.S. I am PR holder in Canada.
same
j1 visa via dropbox to toronto
may 16- application received
june 1- admin processing
june 2- application received

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
Also in a similar boat with B1/B2 - application sent AOR 26, received Apr 29 - no change since then. At least they should indicate what date is being processed so we know when to expect any movement.