I sent an H&C app
My time line :

App received on 10/28/2016
We started processing your app on 01/13/2017
I was sent back to my country 08/03/2017
Cause they wouldnt let me stay cause i didnt have no status
I didnt hear from them till this day

Am wondering if they are going to reply to me any time soon
Please note that i called them recently and they told me my application is still processing and they didnt cancel it

billibon

Dec 1, 2018
I need help so bad. I am planning to apply for H&C app and my problem is I am leaving in Canada Illegally and I have worked for cash jobs before in the past . In the H&C Questionnaire I have to state that if I have worked before or not but I don't feel comfortable to give that information because of my status. Can anyone help me with this please....thanks!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I need help so bad. I am planning to apply for H&C app and my problem is I am leaving in Canada Illegally and I have worked for cash jobs before in the past . In the H&C Questionnaire I have to state that if I have worked before or not but I don't feel comfortable to give that information because of my status. Can anyone help me with this please....thanks!
Lying will not help you. You have to show how you have been able to survive in Canada without legal status.

anhcanada2702

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
I’m in the same situation. I had to work cash job to survive and I was honest about it in my application. They know you were/are working cash job but I guess they keep one eye closed because they understand you need to survive and support yourself. Anyways best of luck!

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Hello

I sent an H&C app
My time line :

App received on 10/28/2016
We started processing your app on 01/13/2017
I was sent back to my country 08/03/2017
Cause they wouldnt let me stay cause i didnt have no status
I didnt hear from them till this day

Am wondering if they are going to reply to me any time soon
Please note that i called them recently and they told me my application is still processing and they didnt cancel it

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Sorry to hear about your deportation. How far now? Is it still being processed ? Were you in Canada with your children ?

Dream2030

Mar 29, 2018
Sorry to hear about your deportation. How far now? Is it still being processed ? Were you in Canada with your children ?
Case was refused back in march , they made me wait couple of years just to refuse my case , I was almost sure that this is going to happen I don‘t know which is worst , living for 7 years in canada hoping or them showing up to my work acting like am a serial killer and taking me away from a life that I got used to , or them telling me that the case will still process after me being deported

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Wao! This is really bad. But I believe God has a better plan for u. They should have considered your children or kid at least or was it not on the ground of a child ?

Reactions: Pear23

love6784

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Need help on decision made H and C application.
Hi Everyone,
Below is my timeline. I have a rep. Me or my rep has not received any letter in mail or email. Which address IRCC sends letter to? Mailing address on my application is India address, home address is Canada. What should I do in this situation?
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 24, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 31, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on October 10, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 30, 2020 about the decision on your application.