+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guys is it Noc B OR Noc C, duties for 6235 financial services rep

nat.abramovich

Apr 18, 2019
This are duties:

 Approve or reject loan applications within approval limits and refer more complex client concerns to the store manager by providing your recommendations
 Review and understand various reporting statements on the financial board
 Open new client accounts using account opening strategies
 Promote the clients loan products and credit cards
 Complete credit and loan documentations
 Build rapport with clients by engaging, listening and understanding the financial needs and promote loan products based on their financial needs
 Review and evaluate financial loan applications, assess the applicants’ credit worthiness, perform
financial analysis, fraud analysis and other risk assessments
 Advice clients to determine their financial needs, goals and develop their credit
 Constantly update loan files and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action
 Act as joint custodian for cash and negotiable items
 Collaborate with store management to develop and continuously improve the business unit

It’s almost similar to

• Open new personal and non-personal accounts, and provide access to automated banking machine, telephone banking and online banking services
  • Interview applicants for personal, mortgage, student and business loans
  • Promote the sale of deposit, investment, credit and loan products and services
  • Assist clients by proposing solutions to address financial objectives such as business expansion, debt management, investment and other financial goals
  • Research and evaluate loan applicant's financial status, references, credit and ability to repay the loan
  • Complete credit and loan documentation
  • Submit credit and loan applications to branch or credit manager with recommendations for approval or rejection; or approve or reject applications within authorized limits ensuring that credit standards of the institution are respected
  • Prepare statements on delinquent accounts and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action
  • Review and update credit and loan files
  • Act as joint custodian for cash and securities.
Which is from CIC site so I guess it’s fine
Am. I right ?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
This are duties:

 Approve or reject loan applications within approval limits and refer more complex client concerns to the store manager by providing your recommendations
 Review and understand various reporting statements on the financial board
 Open new client accounts using account opening strategies
 Promote the clients loan products and credit cards
 Complete credit and loan documentations
 Build rapport with clients by engaging, listening and understanding the financial needs and promote loan products based on their financial needs
 Review and evaluate financial loan applications, assess the applicants’ credit worthiness, perform
financial analysis, fraud analysis and other risk assessments
 Advice clients to determine their financial needs, goals and develop their credit
 Constantly update loan files and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action
 Act as joint custodian for cash and negotiable items
 Collaborate with store management to develop and continuously improve the business unit

I
I would agree, NOC 6235 based on what you have written -

nat.abramovich

Apr 18, 2019
I would agree, NOC 6235 based on what you have written -
The place that I was working in was cash money, not the bank, and my title is financial service representative , and another thing I didn’t have any certificate or anything while working there, is it still fine? Please answer

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
The place that I was working in was cash money, not the bank, and my title is financial service representative , and another thing I didn’t have any certificate or anything while working there, is it still fine? Please answer
In my opinion, based on the job duties and responsibilities you have posted, the correct NOC is 6235. : )