+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guide me please

Helly

Mar 14, 2020
Here i have a situation, i submitted my EE profile and it scored me only 447. I listed only my one year Canadian experience. I have 3 years more experience from back home. Can i still add in EE profile ? Does it count as hiding information ? Does it will bring my score up ?

sahil soni

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Here i have a situation, i submitted my EE profile and it scored me only 447. I listed only my one year Canadian experience. I have 3 years more experience from back home. Can i still add in EE profile ? Does it count as hiding information ? Does it will bring my score up ?
It depends have you shown this experience in your prior applications.?

Helly

Mar 14, 2020
It depends have you shown this experience in your prior applications.?
Yes i did listed all my experience in my prior application but this time i thought to put it in personal history after ITA as i would not be able to submit supportive documents

foxonefoxone

Dec 21, 2019
Not sure how it will work for the points, but I recommend that you show/declare anything that you have mentioned in application before. This way chances of a misrepresentation ban are lower.
Just my thoughts !

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Yes i did listed all my experience in my prior application but this time i thought to put it in personal history after ITA as i would not be able to submit supportive documents
If you can't support it, you won't be able to claim points for it.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
If you can't provide supporting documentation then you shouldn't include it.

Anyway with 447 points you're not getting an ITA anytime soon, or possibly ever

Helly

Mar 14, 2020
If you can't provide supporting documentation then you shouldn't include it.

Anyway with 447 points you're not getting an ITA anytime soon, or possibly ever
Well i have experience letter for 3 years of my previous work but not for the jobs i did before this.

Helly

Mar 14, 2020
If you can't support it, you won't be able to claim points for it.
i can provide supportive document for 3 years work. but still my doubt remain the same, " can i still add this experience in my EE profile ? or does it counts as misrepresenting information"

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
i can provide supportive document for 3 years work. but still my doubt remain the same, " can i still add this experience in my EE profile ? or does it counts as misrepresenting information"
And yet, you clearly said previously that you did not have supporting documents for this experience. So which is it?

You also said you declared the previous experience, so why would it be misrepresentation?

Helly

Mar 14, 2020
And yet, you clearly said previously that you did not have supporting documents for this experience. So which is it?

You also said you declared the previous experience, so why would it be misrepresentation?
my experience is as follow
2009 -2010 job A
2010-2011 Job B
2011-2013 - studied Master
2013-2016 Job C
2019-2020 Canadian Exp Job D till date...

i have employment letter for JOB D, C. but i dont have supportive document in CIC format for job A and B.
in my previous application of study and work permit i mentioned all my jobs A-C

i will be appreciative of you, if can put provide some insight in my situation

Murdia

Mar 15, 2020
hi,
Can somebody pls advise what would be equivalent PR EE response to education level for below ECA outcome I received from CES-
“two year diploma from a private career college”. This is for course which I did after my engineering.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
my experience is as follow
2009 -2010 job A
2010-2011 Job B
2011-2013 - studied Master
2013-2016 Job C
2019-2020 Canadian Exp Job D till date...

i have employment letter for JOB D, C. but i dont have supportive document in CIC format for job A and B.
in my previous application of study and work permit i mentioned all my jobs A-C

i will be appreciative of you, if can put provide some insight in my situation
If you have the supporting documents for Job C, then why didn't you include it in your profile as work experience to get the points? That makes zero sense.

Helly

Mar 14, 2020
If you have the supporting documents for Job C, then why didn't you include it in your profile as work experience to get the points? That makes zero sense.
when i calculated my score with CRS calculator it was giving me enough score to get ITA and i didnt wanna submit more documents. but my score dropped down after submitting

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
when i calculated my score with CRS calculator it was giving me enough score to get ITA and i didnt wanna submit more documents. but my score dropped down after submitting
You will only get points for your NOC A & B work experience. No points for NOC C & D under Express Entry.

You need documents if you want to claim the NOC A & B work experience.

Reactions: Helly

Helly

Mar 14, 2020
You will only get points for your NOC A & B work experience. No points for NOC C & D under Express Entry.

You need documents if you want to claim the NOC A & B work experience.
i have all my experiences in NOC A