+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guidance for CELPIP

imafedloser

Jun 11, 2020
Hello guys,
I've recently noticed that CELPIP is being conducted in the state where I live. After going through the format, I feel that it suits me better than IELTS.
My takeaways are as follows after understanding the format:
1. Listening should be carefully dealt with.
2. Writing is a thorn just like IELTS but topics looked more general ( Experts please shed some light on this)
3. You have to speak to a computer on various topics for 15-20 minutes for 90 seconds each. Many people are not comfortable with this.
4. You don't have to write anything except in the writing exam!!
5. Cheaper compared to IELTS.
6. Limited study material available. Have to spend somewhere around CAD $125.
7. With IDP acquiring BC in India, expect more tyrannical attitude & examination atrocities from IDP. They have increased their prices like two times.

Although I am searching for the material and learning methods extensively myself, I would like to hear from those who have cleared the exam or those preparing for the exam.

Regards,

anubhavkapoor76

Jul 15, 2019
Hello guys,
I've recently noticed that CELPIP is being conducted in the state where I live. After going through the format, I feel that it suits me better than IELTS.
My takeaways are as follows after understanding the format:
1. Listening should be carefully dealt with.
2. Writing is a thorn just like IELTS but topics looked more general ( Experts please shed some light on this)
3. You have to speak to a computer on various topics for 15-20 minutes for 90 seconds each. Many people are not comfortable with this.
4. You don't have to write anything except in the writing exam!!
5. Cheaper compared to IELTS.
6. Limited study material available. Have to spend somewhere around CAD $125.
7. With IDP acquiring BC in India, expect more tyrannical attitude & examination atrocities from IDP. They have increased their prices like two times.

Although I am searching for the material and learning methods extensively myself, I would like to hear from those who have cleared the exam or those preparing for the exam.

Regards,
I have also felt the same and I am preparing for CELPIP myself.
Not an abundant material available for it. Started with Youtube channel and celpip.ca resources.