+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got a job offered a month after submitting medical exam result

cla115

Jun 6, 2011
Hi,

I submitted my CEC application on July 7, 2011 and was asked to do a medical exam on Oct 4. The result of my medical exam was sent out on Oct 20.

Two days ago I got a job offered from an engineering company with the condition that I must be able to start working in mid January 2012. If I email the immigration office this job offer, will they speed up my CEC application? Should I contact the visa office about this job offer? Any suggestions on what I should do?

Thanks in advance,

cla115

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

cla115 said:
Hi,

I submitted my CEC application on July 7, 2011 and was asked to do a medical exam on Oct 4. The result of my medical exam was sent out on Oct 20.

Two days ago I got a job offered from an engineering company with the condition that I must be able to start working in mid January 2012. If I email the immigration office this job offer, will they speed up my CEC application? Should I contact the visa office about this job offer? Any suggestions on what I should do?

Thanks in advance,

cla115
No, you application will not be "sped up" If the employer wants you, they should apply for an LMO and then you can apply for a work permit.