+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Goods to Follow List Missing

msabarish

Jan 20, 2009
Hi PMM

I landed in Canada in May 2009, but had to return to the US to complete my current assignment. I plan to land permanently in Canada in Feb 2010. I just realized that my Good To Follow List that I submitted at Customs is missing - is there anyway I can get a copy of this list from Canadian Customs or if I let them know at the border that I lost my list, will they be able to pull up the list they have from my file?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
Sabs

aryastark940

Aug 25, 2022
Hi PMM

I landed in Canada in May 2009, but had to return to the US to complete my current assignment. I plan to land permanently in Canada in Feb 2010. I just realized that my Good To Follow List that I submitted at Customs is missing - is there anyway I can get a copy of this list from Canadian Customs or if I let them know at the border that I lost my list, will they be able to pull up the list they have from my file?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
Sabs
what did you end up doing? i'm in the same boat, i soft-landed in jan 2020 and then returned immediately, tbh i dont even remember if i filled the BSF form

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what did you end up doing? i'm in the same boat, i soft-landed in jan 2020 and then returned immediately, tbh i dont even remember if i filled the BSF form
Reviving old post might not be helpful. You should create your own post instead.

The OP had not been active for more than a decade.

• Haha
Reactions: SKant