+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Goods to follow list if the goods are following after a year

suppapappa

Mar 18, 2009
I will be returning back to the US after the initial landing requirements are completed. I will be moving back to Canada after a year or so. My household goods will be shipped at that time. So in this case should I give the goods to follow list while landing initially or can I do it next time when I land. There might be certain household goods that I might purchase within the next one year, therefore if I present a goods to follow list I might not be able to put in the specifications of those yet to be purchased goods.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

suppapappa said:
I will be returning back to the US after the initial landing requirements are completed. I will be moving back to Canada after a year or so. My household goods will be shipped at that time. So in this case should I give the goods to follow list while landing initially or can I do it next time when I land. There might be certain household goods that I might purchase within the next one year, therefore if I present a goods to follow list I might not be able to put in the specifications of those yet to be purchased goods.
1. At your "landing"
2. You can't add anything, so any new goods, taxes and duty if the CBSA is so inclined.

PMM