+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Goods Landing With and Following Later - Form B4 and B4A?

JoanieB

Aug 6, 2010
Hi,

Just register :) so first post.

I apologise as I am sure there are threads on this topic.

Have two lists, in excel spreadsheet, those goods I'm bringing/landing with and those being shipped later. I note on the cic website it sates "You can make the process easier by completing a B4 form in advance....".

Have form B4 and here my confusing starts!

It only has 8 rows and as pdf cannot insert more. So, do you think OK to just state "as per attached list"?

Do I complete one form B4 for goods I'm landing with and one for goods following later?

Where does form B4A come into it? (Form B4 has a box to X "Additional list of goods Form B4A")?

Your responses to clarify will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

JoanieB said:
Hi,

Just register :) so first post.

I apologise as I am sure there are threads on this topic.

Have two lists, in excel spreadsheet, those goods I'm bringing/landing with and those being shipped later. I note on the cic website it sates "You can make the process easier by completing a B4 form in advance....".

Have form B4 and here my confusing starts!

It only has 8 rows and as pdf cannot insert more. So, do you think OK to just state "as per attached list"?

Do I complete one form B4 for goods I'm landing with and one for goods following later?

Where does form B4A come into it? (Form B4 has a box to X "Additional list of goods Form B4A")?

Your responses to clarify will be much appreciated.

Thanks.
1. You can use "see attached list" or use the B4a which is the continuation of the B4. Look at the B4 in the center of the page, there is a box, where you check if the list is goods to follow.

shekhawatmx

Star Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dubai UAE
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22 May 2009
File Transfer...
16 june 2009 from CIO
Med's Request
26 aug 2009
Med's Done....
8 oct 2009 at mumbai INDIA
Passport Req..
17 feb 2010 by email
VISA ISSUED...
22 march 2010 got pp back on 29 march 2010
LANDED..........
20 Aug 2010
plz refer below, u vl get the idea. i did the same and it worked.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=346913&page=3