+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Giving IELTS again but from which body? Help

rahul5

Apr 19, 2018
Hi friends. I have given ielts from IDP and scored an overall 6.5 band in first go. now the question is iam thinking of giving ielts again as i need to improve my score but should i give it from IDP again. as one of the reputed consultancy service in Delhi told me that give it again from the same body where you have given earlier as they tend to be more flexible and chances of score is good as you have already appeared in their records.

can any one please tell me if this is true? and please share your experience.

thanks

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I really doubt that has any influence at all. I gave IELTS three times and all from the same center. Although I improved other bands, I scored 6 in writing in all three exams. This was Dubai, UAE. I am not sure about New Delhi or any other place.

soabh

May 25, 2018
Hi friends. I have given ielts from IDP and scored an overall 6.5 band in first go. now the question is iam thinking of giving ielts again as i need to improve my score but should i give it from IDP again. as one of the reputed consultancy service in Delhi told me that give it again from the same body where you have given earlier as they tend to be more flexible and chances of score is good as you have already appeared in their records.

can any one please tell me if this is true? and please share your experience.

thanks
Trust me, there is no difference. Go ahead with either BC or IDP without any bias. It's your preparation that matters.

rahul5

Apr 19, 2018
Trust me, there is no difference. Go ahead with either BC or IDP without any bias. It's your preparation that matters.
Thanks! you've got an excellent score. from where did you prepare for ielts? can you please link some good material for Ielts preparation. you gave through BC? and did you apply for PR yourself?

soabh

May 25, 2018
Thanks! you've got an excellent score. from where did you prepare for ielts? can you please link some good material for Ielts preparation. you gave through BC? and did you apply for PR yourself?
For listening and reading- ieltsmaterial.com and Ielts liz (google, you will find it). For speaking, didn’t really prepare but yes, spoke extensively as if I were appearing for a job interview and my life depended on it. LOL Didn’t prepare for Writing section so got less scores(7.5). My scores are through BC. I have used services of a consultant just to ensure that I don’t falter at any stage and there is somebody to keep reminding/updating me about the requirements. My suggestion for listening and reading tests is simple- attempt as many tests as possible from ieltsmaterial.com and register for IELTS only after you consistently start scoring above band 8 in your practice tests. Practice in a note book with date and write your score for each practice test. You will be able to gauge your progress soon. Hope this helps. All the best.

rahul5

Apr 19, 2018
For listening and reading- ieltsmaterial.com and Ielts liz (google, you will find it). For speaking, didn’t really prepare but yes, spoke extensively as if I were appearing for a job interview and my life depended on it. LOL Didn’t prepare for Writing section so got less scores(7.5). My scores are through BC. I have used services of a consultant just to ensure that I don’t falter at any stage and there is somebody to keep reminding/updating me about the requirements. My suggestion for listening and reading tests is simple- attempt as many tests as possible from ieltsmaterial.com and register for IELTS only after you consistently start scoring above band 8 in your practice tests. Practice in a note book with date and write your score for each practice test. You will be able to gauge your progress soon. Hope this helps. All the best.
thanks for the detail info brother. I'm gonna give it through BC this time and will practice through all the info you've shared. can you please tell me which consultant service did you use. as i'am looking for a genuine consultant too and how much did they charge?

soabh

May 25, 2018
thanks for the detail info brother. I'm gonna give it through BC this time and will practice through all the info you've shared. can you please tell me which consultant service did you use. as i'am looking for a genuine consultant too and how much did they charge?
Well, I wouldn't recommend my consultant as they charged a hefty amount which I feel wasn't worth it. I got more guidance from my friends than the consultant. (I paid 1 lakh+)

Eimaankhwaja_15

Apr 11, 2018

Hi Dear! I have attempted IELTS three times. Third time i was successful i scored listening 8, reading and speaking 7.5 and 7 in writing i am sharing few helpful tips that helped me scoring the above mentioned score. Also there are readymade templates for ielts writing essays. Subscribe to the channel for more videos. hope it will help a little :) instructions in urdu/hindi and english