+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ghost updates new Tracker

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
There its updated :/ i am fed up

My husband is like they are ghosting you girls ... lmao

Mine hasn't updated yet still. But since yours has, it must mean something. Idk some days I am convinced and some days I am not. Ngl it feels nice seeing that update.

As for your husband Lmfaoooo

Reactions: Kiikii

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
Mine hasn't updated yet still. But since yours has, it must mean something. Idk some days I am convinced and some days I am not. Ngl it feels nice seeing that update.

As for your husband Lmfaoooo
I know man... I am dying with a throbbing headache. :( i need results enough already. Paper apps have gotten their COPR so quick wish i had known earlier

• Sad
Reactions: GyanLula

GyanLula

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in reference to your request for an update on the processing of your application for permanent residence. The application is in process and please rest assured that you will be advised as soon as possible when the case is finalized or if any action is required on your part. We appreciate your patience and request that repeated status enquiries are not sent.

Regards,

I didn't ask for an update smdh.

• Haha
Reactions: Sarinasa and Kiikii

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in reference to your request for an update on the processing of your application for permanent residence. The application is in process and please rest assured that you will be advised as soon as possible when the case is finalized or if any action is required on your part. We appreciate your patience and request that repeated status enquiries are not sent.

Regards,

I didn't ask for an update smdh.
Atleast they are warning lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: GyanLula

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
Two days after my GCKey gave me the pre-arrival letter, the new tracker updated the pre-arrival note today. AND updated my eligibility to 'complete'. In the new tracker only. GCKey still says in progress. And my background check reverted back to 'we'll let you know when we've started' in GCKey, after saying it was in progress since March.

I have noticed a bit of a discrepancy in dates on the new tracker vs GCKey. My GCKey is always updated a day or two before the new tracker. But when the new tracker finally does update, it'll put the date as the day before it actually happened. For instance - We applied Nov 18th (online, so that's definitely the day. It's time stamped in the portal). But on the new tracker, it says the 17th. We received the pre-arrival letter on the 13th in the GCKey, but it updated today (15th) in the new tracker saying it happened on the 12th.

frange

May 25, 2018
Two days after my GCKey gave me the pre-arrival letter, the new tracker updated the pre-arrival note today. AND updated my eligibility to 'complete'. In the new tracker only. GCKey still says in progress. And my background check reverted back to 'we'll let you know when we've started' in GCKey, after saying it was in progress since March.

I have noticed a bit of a discrepancy in dates on the new tracker vs GCKey. My GCKey is always updated a day or two before the new tracker. But when the new tracker finally does update, it'll put the date as the day before it actually happened. For instance - We applied Nov 18th (online, so that's definitely the day. It's time stamped in the portal). But on the new tracker, it says the 17th. We received the pre-arrival letter on the 13th in the GCKey, but it updated today (15th) in the new tracker saying it happened on the 12th.
I realize that as well...
In new tracker, medical is in process while in GK it is noted passed. Also for BG verification , in New tracker= completed since sept 12; in GK in process.
It seems that the less accurate is Ecas.

Sarinasa

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
I realize that as well...
In new tracker, medical is in process while in GK it is noted passed. Also for BG verification , in New tracker= completed since sept 12; in GK in process.
It seems that the less accurate is Ecas.
I can’t use Ecas
How you can use it ?

frange

May 25, 2018
As of today, September 15, 2022, everything is updated as completed.
- Admissibility Completed.... August 4, 2022
- Re-Medical in process (New Tracker) and noted passed (GK)…Sept 15, 2022
- Background verification: Completed....Sept 12, 2022

My VO is Mexico ...
How long it's going to take for DM and PPR?

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria

Same. My online application was received on Dec 29th, 2021 and noted on gckey. But the tracker says it was received on Dec 28th... Not sure if it means anything though...