Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
So if the file is open it is actually being worked on?
I wouldnt go as far as it being ACTUALLY worked on. It means its in progress and hasnt been completed with a decision

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
I wouldnt go as far as it being ACTUALLY worked on. It means its in progress and hasnt been completed with a decision
Could you tell me what's my status? I got my notes today and it says as below;

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility : passed
Security :
HIRV :
Criminality : Passed
Org Crime :
Medical : Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation :
Info sharing : complete
Other Reqs :
Finals :

PAPER FILE

Office : New Delhi

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To : *******
Assigned by : *******
Due Date : 2017/12/12

rajanathomas

Apr 3, 2017
Could anyone please shed some light on our GCMS Notes which we received today.
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility : Passed
Security :
HIRV :
Org Crime :
Medical : Passed
Misrepresentation :
Info sharing : Complete
Other Reqs :
Finals :

PAPER FILE

Office :
#:
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Due Date : 2018/01/20

NOTES: 1
Created Date:2017/08/30
Created By:
Updated Date:2017/08/30
Updated By:
Restricted:No
Label: Adm/
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text:

NOTES:2
Created By:
Updated By:
Label: General
Text:

**Officers Review**PA:Name; SPOUSE:Name; ELIGIBILITY:Upon Review of application I am satisfied that the PA's experience is consistent with Declared NOC 2014-01 to 2016-12; No Adverse Information; Family Composition Married; M/C Provided; No previous relationship or dependent children declared. Identity established via shared documents; EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS REVIEWED R75 (2); MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:SATISFIED R76(1); SELECTION CRITERIA POINTS:Satisfied; SETTLEMENT FUNDS:Reviewed; No Concerns A11.2 & SELECTION PASSED ADMISSIBILITY : CRIMINALITY:Assessed by CIO. No Concerns; MEDS Passed and valid RPRF Paid.

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
Yeah it says open. I got my notes today and it says as below; what this means by?

ASSESSMENTS
Security :
HIRV :
Org Crime :
Misrepresentation :
Other Reqs :
Finals :

PAPER FILE

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To : ******
Assigned by : ******
Yeah it says open. I got my notes today and it says as below; what this means by?

ASSESSMENTS
Security :
HIRV :
Org Crime :
Misrepresentation :
Other Reqs :
Finals :

PAPER FILE

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To : ******
Assigned by : ******
It looks to me like they are in the last stage of your application which is to complete the security check. I did read in other places that if you see the s.15(1) code, it will indicate that security check is completed. Does yours have that code?

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
It looks to me like they are in the last stage of your application which is to complete the security check. I did read in other places that if you see the s.15(1) code, it will indicate that security check is completed. Does yours have that code?
Yeah the s.15(1) code is there on security check pages. Okay thank you I hope that it's our last stages of my application.

Reactions: majesty

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Could anyone please shed some light on our GCMS Notes which we received today.
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility : Passed
Security :
HIRV :
Org Crime :
Medical : Passed
Misrepresentation :
Info sharing : Complete
Other Reqs :
Finals :

PAPER FILE
Office :
#:
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Due Date : 2018/01/20

NOTES: 1
Created By:
Updated By:
Label: Adm/
Text:

NOTES:2
Created By:
Updated By:
Label: General
Text:

**Officers Review**PA:Name; SPOUSE:Name; ELIGIBILITY:Upon Review of application I am satisfied that the PA's experience is consistent with Declared NOC 2014-01 to 2016-12; No Adverse Information; Family Composition Married; M/C Provided; No previous relationship or dependent children declared. Identity established via shared documents; EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS REVIEWED R75 (2); MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:SATISFIED R76(1); SELECTION CRITERIA POINTS:Satisfied; SETTLEMENT FUNDS:Reviewed; No Concerns A11.2 & SELECTION PASSED ADMISSIBILITY : CRIMINALITY:Assessed by CIO. No Concerns; MEDS Passed and valid RPRF Paid.
It looks good to me. Same like mine but where is the location of your application?

Ludabrown26

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Has anyone ordered GCMS NOTES around the same time they have gotten DM and PPR? How would the DM and PPR be reflected in the GCMS NOTES?

Reactions: Barats

Surrey2014

Jun 23, 2017
Hi,
I have applied for my mother in law in 2014 and connected file online on Aug 8, 2017 after getting GCMS notes. Medical(March 17) and Eligibility( March 2017) was passed and criminality was in process in those notes. On GC key Background check was we are processing your background until last week of December (around Christmas). It was changed to Not applicable. I am not sure what this mean.

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Has anyone ordered GCMS NOTES around the same time they have gotten DM and PPR? How would the DM and PPR be reflected in the GCMS NOTES?
Not sure about DM, but PPR would be reflected in the section where all email communications and letters are listed/documented

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In progress.
Other Reqs:
Final:

ACTIVITY: 5. S15(1)
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
UCI: xxxxxxxxx
Name: xxxxx xxxxxxx
Sub-Activity/Activity Type:Security
Field Name: Status
New Value:
Office: Cairo

Info sharing
Partner USA
Biographic
ready to be assessed s13(1)
Validity 12/02/2017
Urgent N

BGC in process in myCIC
So what is here pending and what is done.

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
Anyone else here has gone past the 31 day mark to receive their notes lately?

This morning I sent ATIP an email asking if my notes were going to arrive on time (31 days today). Here is the response I received in an automated reply:

UPDATED MAY 31, 2017: Due to exceptional circumstances, we are currently experiencing difficulty meeting our service standards. Please accept our apologies for the delay, and rest assured that we are taking steps to address the situation.

I am going to send them another email tomorrow and keep trying until the end of this week. Then if I still don't get my notes by Friday ... I am going to lodge a complaint.

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
Anyone else here has gone past the 31 day mark to receive their notes lately?

This morning I sent ATIP an email asking if my notes were going to arrive on time (31 days today). Here is the response I received in an automated reply:

UPDATED MAY 31, 2017: Due to exceptional circumstances, we are currently experiencing difficulty meeting our service standards. Please accept our apologies for the delay, and rest assured that we are taking steps to address the situation.

I am going to send them another email tomorrow and keep trying until the end of this week. Then if I still don't get my notes by Friday ... I am going to lodge a complaint.
I ordered notes on November 8th; although they were due on December 8th, I got them on January 3rd; there’s major two reasons for the delay 1) Lots of people ordering notes and hence harder to meet the deadline 2) Before they release the notes, a ATIP Officer looks over the notes, page by page and whites out/blocks out security information.

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
I ordered notes on November 8th; although they were due on December 8th, I got them on January 3rd; there’s major two reasons for the delay 1) Lots of people ordering notes and hence harder to meet the deadline 2) Before they release the notes, a ATIP Officer looks over the notes, page by page and whites out/blocks out security information.
Yes, you are right. They literally use white out on the notes for the security review sections. Last set of notes in the paper file section, they whited out the location (you could tell as the next line was partially whited out too). As my application is more towards the final stages and they continue to do security checks (for the last 5 months or more), I realize that they might still have to white out stuff if they are still doing their checks ... I sure hope not, because my partner's background check was started in February ... coming up to 11 months ... don't know why ... he only ever lived in 2 countries (Chile and Canada) and has no criminal record and we already submitted all his PCC's long ago. C'est la vie!

I'll keep pestering them in case it might end up getting us our notes sooner rather than later. The email we get is an automated reply or else we got no response with some of our past notes.