+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes - Clarifications

c450

Mar 8, 2015
Hi Guys,

I received my GCMS notes today and was hoping i can get some clarification on where i'm at. CEC Inland. AOR June 28, 2017.

My current status in CIC website:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

In the notes i got today the "Assessment" part shown as:

Eligibility: Passed
Security: "blank"
HIRV: "blank"
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: "blank"
Medical: passed
Misrepresentation: blank
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: "blank"
Final: "blank"

Notes:

The last notes i have on my file are from November 11. The line item "text" is covered. the notes before Nov 11 are from Nov 7. text: Officer review. Criminality: No A36/38 Concern evident. all required police certificates on file and RCMP screening - NRT for PA.

Any idea which stage am i and why it's taking them forever? isn't weird i don't have any notes on my file from November onward?

Thanks for your help!

c450

Mar 8, 2015
Is there RFV or ready to finalize mentioned anywhere in your notes?
October 13 notes: "Summery Notes: Military records requested for PA and Spouse. Ready to finalize"

we send them information regarding our millinery service and didn't heard from them since than.

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Like, you're not a civilian, therefore needs higher security check. Or something like that...

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
October 13 notes: "Summery Notes: Military records requested for PA and Spouse. Ready to finalize"

we send them information regarding our millinery service and didn't heard from them since than.
Additional security checks are required. Give it 4-6 months