+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Game development in 3d

Jacey89

Jan 8, 2023
Hey! I am a self-taught game developer. I make simple games that are not popular. But creating a game is not just an idea, and for development you also need to learn how to make graphics. And one of the most important for me personally is to create an interesting design in 3d. But this is already much more difficult than creating a simple game for the phone. Who among you knows how to create 3D games, share your experience, how did you learn this?

Reactions: MikePorter

MikePorter

Jan 9, 2023
Hey! I am a self-taught game developer. I make simple games that are not popular. But creating a game is not just an idea, and for development you also need to learn how to make graphics. And one of the most important for me personally is to create an interesting design in 3d. But this is already much more difficult than creating a simple game for the phone. Who among you knows how to create 3D games, share your experience, how did you learn this?
A long time ago, when I was a young student, my boys and I decided to create our own DOS game for the first Macintosh. At that time, of course, everything seemed incredibly interesting and not simple. I think it's almost unrealistic to do that on your own now. You should look for companies that have been doing this for a long time.

valtt79

Jan 15, 2023
I am very happy for you that you can make simple games for mobile phones.. but understand that to create a game in 3d.. one desire is not enough.. and even if you have some kind of ideal concept in your opinion, it is unrealistic to pull the project alone. you need to either look for the same like-minded people or turn to professionals. which, by the way, is not cheap .. but it will be a quality product .. in any case, the decision is yours. about a reliable company, for example, you can look here: https://moonmana.com/game-development-services/3d-game-development/

lorq210

Jan 23, 2023
I followed your link to the site. Of course, I am glad that such servers have begun to appear that are engaged in programming 3D games. I tried to assemble a gaming platform myself, but I just didn’t have enough knowledge. I will try to contact this company, if the price suits me, I will place an order...

Jan 31, 2023
United States
Category........
BUSINESS
We at Quytech offer excellent Unity Developers which utilize the latest in tools and technology to assure that superlative experience in-app. Hiring our Unity game developers is helpful in developing amazing, immersive AR/VR solutions that can accelerate your business journey. With the implementation of advanced innovative Unity technology, we help your business to grow the next pinnacles. So, if you want to outsource Unity mobile app developers, you have landed the right page. Our unity 3d developer follows the agile procedure that ensures smooth communication and right directness with the potential clients.

Anne Dyer

Mar 28, 2023
Canada
Here are some steps you can follow to get started:
  1. Learn the basics of game development: Before diving into 3D game development, it's important to understand the fundamentals of game design and development. This includes learning programming languages such as C++ or C#, understanding game engines and their components, and grasping game design principles. You can read some trusted web services or bloggers like josh baazov.
  2. Choose a game engine: There are several game engines available that can help you create 3D games. Some popular options include Unity, Unreal Engine, and Godot. It's important to research and choose an engine that aligns with your development goals and skill level.
  3. Learn 3D modeling and animation: Creating 3D games requires proficiency in 3D modeling and animation. You can learn these skills through online courses, tutorials, and practicing with 3D software such as Blender or Maya.
  4. Start small and practice: Begin by creating simple games and gradually increase the complexity as you gain experience and confidence. Practice coding and creating game assets regularly to improve your skills.
  5. Join a community: Joining a game development community can help you connect with other developers, get feedback on your work, and learn from others' experiences.

daniellash

Nov 9, 2023
Learn the basics of game development: Before diving into 3D traffic racer ios game development, it's important to understand the fundamentals of game design and development. This includes learning programming languages such as C++ or C#, understanding game engines and their components, and grasping game design principles. You can read some trusted web services or bloggers.