+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

heydaydreamer

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
It seems many late 2020 FSW-O applications are coming through nowadays. Doesn't look like the processing times have increased. Thoughts?
It's mainly dependent on the VO tbh. We can see local VOs issuing PPRs to late 2020 or even early 2021 AORs because there aren't many applications in their inventory. Ottawa is still stuck in 2019/early 2020 AORs because the bulk of the applications is in their office. CIO is another thing altogether as most of their files are PNP.

hsiddd

Star Member
Dec 9, 2021
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-11-2019
You are not the only one man... I am leaning towards it too now.
Me too. I will look up for professor jobs in the USA. Shouldn't be difficult since I have US PhD and postdoctoral experience.

Reactions: jerrinjose1991

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Really fast mate. You're outland right? Any connections with Canada?
This is no big deal, eligibility is passed by an agent first, info sharing and criminality are mostly automated processes based on PCC's, fingerprint checks etc. which also don't require any input from a visa officer and they will be delayed only if you have extensive travel history. Medicals are also not assessed by a visa officer. The biggest problem is visa officers are not even looking at any applications, without eligibility being passed by an officer, security will not start where the actual background checks are done. I have already seen many PNP applications from 2021 with all stages passed and security not started which is also where my application is at and based on medicals validity, I will not be surprised if all PNP applicants from 2021 will receive PPR before 2020 applicants.

Cris1987

Jul 14, 2021
For Computer guys. Is there a way to count PPRs in the Outlander PPR group? It would be interesting to have them counted by week and actually have a feeling of how fast they're going

Cris1987

Jul 14, 2021
I was thinking about some average (of real PPRs) per page counted...but with people asking stuff, the data might be quite dirty

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
"No Express Entry draws for FSW or CEC for at least six months, IRCC memo suggests"
https://moving2canada.com/ircc-memo-express-entry-2022-no-draw-for-six-months/
Yeah, the bitter truth.

I am foreseeing that Sean Fraser will announce a new TR2PR pathway with how the things are going. I guess, all of us pre-ITAs should move to plan B at this point. The seal has been put.

A little bit heart broken, but not regretting being pushed to learn French during the endless hopeful wait. I will definitely make use of it when I land in Canada.

Its Friday and we are supposed to look forward to a relaxing weekend, but apparently we should prepare for the next move.