+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Got my upfront remedicals updated to my cic portal.. remedicals done in September.. AOR April ‘20.. Fingers Crossed
By the way, did you upload anything after your remedicals? I remember uploading the e-Medical for AOR, do you also upload something similar for re-medicals?

heydaydreamer

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
I know right? I was quite hesitant at first, you know how scams work these days. I'm not sure if it's because I asked an update on my file a few weeks backs via webform, nothing special just asking IRCC what's going on with my App, and to be honest I wasn't expecting a reply from them, or maybe (but less likely) because the company who wants to hire me in Vancouver is pulling some strings, not sure about the latter given that they're also in a holiday mood.

By the way @heydaydreamer, I'm not sure where are you getting your medicals at, but SLEC Ermita, and BGC is pretty much booked until early to mid February. I pre-emptively sent IRCC a webform that my medicals might be late, since my first booking was beyond the 30-day limit. I tried booking a second time, and I managed to get a reasonable medical exam within the 30-day limit, but just barely. I had to refresh the page like every 5 mins to check if a slot has opened up. I did check other provincial clinics, Cebu and Baguio's earliest dates are January 24th, but traveling to the provinces would definitely be a chore. What I'm saying is better get ready, and patient in the internet if the IRCC asked for your medicals right now, since you'd be pretty challenged to meet that 30-day requirement.
That's pretty tight. I did my previous meds at IOM. I kind of want to do my remeds there again since they're cheaper compared to SLEC, and they don't require RT-PCR tests. I'm not sure regarding their available schedule though. Btw, 2 persons from our whatsapp group also got remedical requests from MVO. I guess they're really back in action.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime
D

Deleted member 1050918

2 persons from our whatsapp group also got remedical request from MVO. I guess they're really back in action.
Apparently IRCC decided to work through the holiday as well but to only do re-meds. It's good because I'd never expect IRCC to work through a holiday; we all know how lazy they usually are. I hope they melt down a lot of re-meds until Jan 1.

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Looks like local VOs are given a green sign to complete outland files. This much activity during holidays. I wonder how much we can expect starting January. lol

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
@PRANIT01 Absolutely DO NOT do this. You need to get a PCC after the final date of leaving a country permanently. You don't get to take these chances and make such mistakes. You're not going to be a TR to PR candidate where you get dozens of second chances to correct mistakes.

You could try to go to any local police station (in the US) and get fingerprinted. Then take the fingerprint card with you to your home country and send it to the FBI address once you get back to your home country. You'd have to time this though, and get the fingerprints the day before you leave or something.

It is not a pain to apply for PCC from outside the US. It just takes longer (mine took 3 weeks). Just buy a fingerprint pad from amazon, print out the fingerprint card (on the FBI PCC webpage) on regular A4 paper, read the fingerprinting instructions carefully. I sent 10 different sets of fingerprints to be safe lol. You can definitely send more than one, so in case some come out unclear, they'll use the others. It took me an hour or so to do this at home.

However inconvenient this may be, it beats getting your application rejected or delayed because you sent an invalid PCC.
Thank you , I am not going to take any chances on this.Someone else also said the same which make sense,Anyways waited almost 1.5 years not a big deal waiting 2 more months.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
That's pretty tight. I did my previous meds at IOM. I kind of want to do my remeds there again since they're cheaper compared to SLEC, and they don't require RT-PCR tests. I'm not sure regarding their available schedule though. Btw, 2 persons from our whatsapp group also got remedical requests from MVO. I guess they're really back in action.
I've checked, IOM's earliest is Feb 24. Which is almost 30 days after the deadline. On my second try with SLEC, I got Jan 21st. It's 6 days before the deadline, which is as you said, pretty tight, but it's the earliest one available in the Metro; but it's either that or deal with the hassle of going to the province.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Apparently IRCC decided to work through the holiday as well but to only do re-meds. It's good because I'd never expect IRCC to work through a holiday; we all know how lazy they usually are. I hope they melt down a lot of re-meds until Jan 1.
What's more amazing is that the Manila VO is active, since most of the offices in the Metro go into holiday in the last week of the year. Christmas and New Year are the biggest holidays in the Philippines. LOL practically 70% of the employees in the company I'm in is on a holiday this week, with a few people coming in between.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Thanks, I'm actually in a situation right now, the earliest that I can get a Medical is Feb 2, which is beyond the 30 day limit. How do I inform IRCC about this? - any ideas, anyone?
They will mostly reject.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hello guys. I have got assessed my Master's degree, which is the highest degree I have attained, at WES and I didn't get my bachelor's degree assessed as we need to do the assessment for the highest degree obtained. My question is that , should I submit credentials of my bachelor's degree (degree certificate and transcript) as well while submitting e-APR or I need to submit only the credentials of the degree that appears on the ECA report?
You need ECA for highest degree only.

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Wow the embassy reached out to you on your file status? That's pretty amazing. I wish my embassy did that.
You expect the London VO to call the thousands of clients around the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan to give them a personalized update on their application? If they at least respond to people communicating to them, that would be much.