+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

flights carrying humans who recently got permanent residence of canada. PR stamped passport holders are being selectively picked and thrown out, and TRV's- students, tourists, pr's, citizens are unaffected.
This is funny and all but look at what Canada has done to a generation of prospective immigrants/citizens. How many of these people who Canada itself tortured for 2 years (and more to come) will end up actually liking Canada? Fellas say people will forget after PR but I doubt it.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Let's not all jump to conclusions and act like kids throwing a tantrum. Wait till we figure out what Canada is actually doing before throwing a fit. I fully expect Canada to make the worst possible decision, but until they do, let's stay calm. Maybe even after, because ranting on an irrelevant forum won't change shit wrt IRCC and Canada's decisions

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
I don't think that economies can survive another year of lockdown and travel restrictions. This must also be taken into account when deciding to shut down an entire country again. I really hope that Canada will only request vaccine and maybe PCR test or mandatory 10 day quarantine. I would be so so sad if we didn't get an ITA next year.. fingers crossed for DV lottery then.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Also look at what's going on in the Netherlands and Australia, two countries were people are traditionally very adherent to government regulations. They are rebelling against the lockdowns being imposed.

Everyone has their breaking point. We have to live with covid now, how can we keep locking down society? I supported it for the longest time, but it's clear there is no silver bullet for the virus, even vaccine efficacy is good but doesn't guarantee that you won't get it. So we have to live with it.

Most people who are our age who are already vaccinated are not at risk of adverse effects.