+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
So how will they meet 2022 economic class targets? Keep inviting people like Eduardo?

The system of invitation IRCC deployed this year is not sustainable in the long run. It would hurt Canada economically and demographically. They should know better
At this point I don't think they even care.

Did you scroll through the immigration plan put out by the liberal? It shocked me when I saw: adding on 2K skilled refugees each year.

Dude, like refugees are refugees, skilled immigrants are skilled immigrants. What the heck is skilled refugees??? If liberal continues, I do not see that they would ever resume FSW. At this point, it is 100% confirmed that they hate skilled immigrants.

singh@1234

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
That ship has sailed for me, my friend.
Tbh it has sailed for me as well, i m still hoping for the best though. I have master's from US, currently on h1b and have a brother in Canada as a PR. I am afraid my study permit will be rejected.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Don't take me wrong when I say this.

It was never about covid it was a build up for the elections .From the way this asses behave I strongly doubt whether they will even cancel the application in process.

One thing I understood from IRCC and Canada is your education, your experience, your skills nothing matters if someone wants to really fuck you up.

For my fellow comrades A promise before the election is just a promise. Trump promised he will build a wall he didn't and similarly just because exit polls show it will win that doesn't mean he will win again trump is the best example.I know we are all anxious but to be honest we are all trying to predict things without knowing the complete facts ,there is no point in supporting cons,liberals...or what ever just wait till 20th of September. I am not telling jt will win or lose what I am telling is we don't know many things which are most important variables in this equation unless we know that jumping into stuffs ,spending money that might be overreacting may even backfire, because I am positive most of us already have a masters, chance of a student visa aproval is low even though not impossible. My opinion is if nothing (I meant draws dont happen till jan then look for new options) people waiting for PR just wait till 2022 sep if it is not working then time to change gears.
Last but not least I feel the pain of being born in a 3rd world nation.

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Tbh it has sailed for me as well, i m still hoping for the best though. I have master's from US, currently on h1b and have a brother in Canada as a PR. I am afraid my study permit will be rejected.
If you're on h1b, can't you directly find work in Canada? why bother to do a ms again?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Same as yours Except, I have a sister in the USA.

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
I know I’m asking a very repetitive and unpredictable question but It definitely seems like the end of FSW (personal opinion) I’m an ITA aspirant as well. What do you all think? Sitting at 475 CRS. Worked so hard to reach here and now everything seems a waste

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
I know I’m asking a very repetitive and unpredictable question but It definitely seems like the end of FSW (personal opinion) I’m an ITA aspirant as well. What do you all think? Sitting at 475 CRS. Worked so hard to reach here and now everything seems a waste
At this point my lips are sealed,nobody knows what is going to happen,none of the agents or immigration lawyers know,if they claim otherwise they’re probably bullshitting!
It might sound like a generic quote but yeah hang in there.