+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Partially I agree - the best solution would be just to give a date when they will resume FSW draws and when they will start processing FSW applications that were already paid etc. It is just a blind battle that can go for ages.
They don’t give dates because they can’t keep them and then they are liable to lawsuits. They gave a date for student visas and there was an outrage when they informed they couldn’t keep it.

D

Deleted member 1050918

So does all this mean we should expect a literal flood of pprs the the week of August 9?
Probably sometime in September. The CEC draw kinda gave away IRCC's intentions for this month. But the low number of invitations (only 3000 down from 6000 and 4500) may indicate that things are about to change. Probably in September or if they wanna wait till the election is done for some reason, late Sept or early Oct.

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Probably sometime in September. The CEC draw kinda gave away IRCC's intentions for this month. But the low number of invitations (only 3000 down from 6000 and 4500) may indicate that things are about to change. Probably in September or if they wanna wait till the election is done for some reason, late Sept or early Oct.
Time is running out, if they drag this on and on, some extended medical pass will have to be extended again, adding more burden to the whole system. Hope things will not be the same after September.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
CBSA workers start job action ahead of Canada-U.S. border rules easing
Roughly 9,000 Canadian Border Service Agency workers started job actions across Canada on Friday as negotiations between the government and the unions continue.

The Public Service Alliance of Canada, which represents the workers alongside the Customs and Immigration Union, confirmed on Twitter that the work-to-rule actions have started.

Our FB bargaining team has been at the table all night, and we're giving them a bit more time to negotiate.
In the meantime, work-to-rule actions have started across the country. We'll provide an update as soon as possible.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
CBSA workers start job action ahead of Canada-U.S. border rules easing
Roughly 9,000 Canadian Border Service Agency workers started job actions across Canada on Friday as negotiations between the government and the unions continue.

The Public Service Alliance of Canada, which represents the workers alongside the Customs and Immigration Union, confirmed on Twitter that the work-to-rule actions have started.
Na dem sabi

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
The number of cases are going up - even more reason why these people will choose not to open up.
Anyway,I need to focus on me and come up with a different plan.

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Hey guys, I hope you're all doing well. I found this on facebook. The document's date is 21.07.2021. It says IRCC is dividing outland applicants to three groups.
Group A: Outlanders with document validity of 6 months or more
Group B: Outlanders with document validity of 3 to 6 months
Group C: Outlanders with document validity of 3 or less.

According to document, they're planning to issue PPR to Group A if the border restrictions end on September 8. They'll also issue PPR to those who have at least 3 months document validity at the time of processing in Group B, and lastly they'll request remedicals from Group C. (Which also includes me)

We were waiting an unknown date for almost 2 years in total darkness, but this document shows us there is at least a certain date to wait and what's IRCC planning to do to whom in which order.

Notes: The original document was 6 pages, but first 5 pages really doesn't mean much for outlanders. So I didn't include in my message.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
The number of cases are going up - even more reason why these people will choose not to open up.
They seem quite certain it will open to vaccinated. Also, September might have the results of Pfizer test on under 12.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hey guys, I hope you're all doing well. I found this on facebook. The document's date is 21.07.2021. It says IRCC is dividing outland applicants to three groups.
Group A: Outlanders with document validity of 6 months or more
Group B: Outlanders with document validity of 3 to 6 months
Group C: Outlanders with document validity of 3 or less.

According to document, they're planning to issue PPR to Group A if the border restrictions end on September 8. They'll also issue PPR to those who have at least 3 months document validity at the time of processing in Group B, and lastly they'll request remedicals from Group C. (Which also includes me)

We were waiting an unknown date for almost 2 years in total darkness, but this document shows us there is at least a certain date to wait and what's IRCC planning to do to whom in which order.

Notes: The original document was 6 pages, but first 5 pages really doesn't mean much for outlanders. So I didn't include in my message.
This is old news, we have been discussing the same since yesterday.

Reactions: immicow

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Cases would always fluctuate and hence shouldn’t be the most important criteria for assessing the epidemiological situation in Canada. Hospitalizations remain stable while death count has not increased considerably. Vaccination rate is still on the increase howbeit at a slower pace now

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
I still think it’s ridiculous they made that prioritization, even though I would be B, those on C are the ones waiting the most and there is precedent for them to just renew documents. They should just renew all that are near expiration and send out those PPR.