+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
@wonderbly when you received your remed request, did it include all of your family members? I just received a remed request and the medical report form behind only had my name on it. does this mean that my wife does not have to do it?
Yes, I received forms for all my dependents as well. Maybe they don't require a remed for your wife? Is she in Canada with you?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Guys. Just got Ready For Visa Email.

Thing is I got it on another email address, the one I used for my recent IOM medicals.
Name, UCI and app number correct. No message in CIC account.
How Strange?
I'm guessing i have to contact IRCC ?

@legalfalcon
Nothing came to my CIC account - it's still saying we are "processing your application..." and my biometrics is not even updated yet.
IRCC uses the recent email address linked to your UCI.

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
Yes, I received forms for all my dependents as well. Maybe they don't require a remed for your wife? Is she in Canada with you?
Yup, she's here with me too. Weird. I'll try and call IRCC to check that she doesn't need to do it, cause its bloody expensive.

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
I beat you to that. Who's the pleb now :cool:

Thing is I got it on another email address, the one I used for my recent IOM medicals.
How Strange?

@legalfalcon
OMG OMG OMG GUYS IT'S HERE! Just got the RFV email!! Thank you everyone for your support! I am over the moon!

How Strange?

@legalfalcon

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
It’s that thing, I think anxiety only ends when you land
It doesn't end really. You will find new things to be anxious about like when your initial few rental applications may get rejected in case you don't have a job yet in Canada .. There is always something or the other to worry about. Canada has a lot of quirks still in the bag left for you.

• Sad
Reactions: wonderbly