+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Who in their right mind will buy a house in Canada and get tied down forever, just get your citizenship and move to EU or something.
I'm looking at it, while the EU is definitely a great candidate. I feel that I won't have the necessary perseverance to adapt to a new language. Ireland, maybe, if a good enough semiconductor design sector takes root there, but looking at how things are, it's quite unlikely.

Personally, I'd settle in Canada if all goes well, since it has the balance of language, culture, work opportunities and standard of living that I'd be able to be happily content with. The only that thing that might tempt to look at immigration again once I have a Canadian Citizenship, is if an opportunity to work in Silicon Valley appears, especially with one of the more prominent firms like Apple, or Nvidia. But with AMD, Intel, and Qualcomm, already having R&D centers in Canada, I have to say, there's already a lot of opportunity in the country, at least for my line of work.

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
guys im not following the recent events but .. is there any hope to get FSW draw this month or even this year ? if no .. why not ..

mushymush

Oct 19, 2020
but why not ? what's going on ?
there is no CEC for the rest of the year .. so they gonna do only PNP ?
nobody knows. Everyone is in the dark. Some ideas floating around include the fact that they may be focusing on refugee apps, and they've halted issuing more ITAs till they figure out the mess they've created this year. Provinces probably have their own quotas to meet, so IRCC may continue having PNP draws to reach those numbers. They will likely meet general PR numbers through the ITAs already issued. And nobody knows for certain if CEC has stopped for the year. It's just wishful thinking based on two missed draws.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
nobody knows. Everyone is in the dark. Some ideas floating around include the fact that they may be focusing on refugee apps, and they've halted issuing more ITAs till they figure out the mess they've created this year. Provinces probably have their own quotas to meet, so IRCC may continue having PNP draws to reach those numbers. They will likely meet general PR numbers through the ITAs already issued. And nobody knows for certain if CEC has stopped for the year. It's just wishful thinking based on two missed draws.
CeC is DeD.

GandiBaat

Champion Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
InshaAllah
Med's Request
InshaAllah
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Passport Req..
InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah
LANDED..........
InshaAllah
Who in their right mind will buy a house in Canada and get tied down forever, just get your citizenship and move to EU or something.
Do yourself a favour and buy a house in Calgary. You can get it pretty cheap (as in 500-600K) or if you are short of cash, buy a condo in Calgary first.

Reactions: seadrag0n