+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Guacamoney

Sep 27, 2021
Following on the marriage question, I’m an fsw-o with AOR October 2020, what’s the best time for me to get married? Before I get my ppr? After I land in Canada? In between?

I appreciate your advice ladies and gentlemen.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Following on the marriage question, I’m an fsw-o with AOR October 2020, what’s the best time for me to get married? Before I get my ppr? After I land in Canada? In between?

You can get married now and add your spouse to the application. Your scores won’t be recalculated.

Reactions: shank15 and noorg

HA1986

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Isn't there something we could do collectively to at least get some answers out of IRCC? The silence is criminal. They're toying with our lives. Don't think they can comprehend what's it like for people who invest precious time and money to apply for immigration. Do they even know how it impacts our lives? How can you plan ahead when you don't even know where you will be in the next 6 months or a year or two. Fucking reject the application if the situation is that dire but at least fucking say something.

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Thanks for replying.
Thanks, is this because of current load of applications or because of being an outland applicant?
Many have been waiting for years to get PPR.
Pre-Covid wait times averaged at 9 months.

I do believe wait times will improve next year, but I don't think it will go below 9 months... for outlanders.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Isn't there something we could do collectively to at least get some answers out of IRCC? The silence is criminal. They're toying with our lives. Don't think they can comprehend what's it like for people who invest precious time and money to apply for immigration. Do they even know how it impacts our lives? How can you plan ahead when you don't even know where you will be in the next 6 months or a year or two. Fucking reject the application if the situation is that dire but at least fucking say something.

they said to me that they will get to me within 90 days after they start finalizing applications. Currently they haven't started the finalization. This is so f**king crazy. who gave them the authority to set timelines even after 2 years of AOR? its not inside the 6 months that they can do as they want. This is immensely crazy and brutal situation.

Reactions: HA1986 and LayinLow

Bathna33

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022
I just got a ghost update, could it be a glich?

Reactions: pbhanot and Caprio

mushymush

Oct 19, 2020
lol this thread is as dead as the hopes of fsw folks. Post AOR people have moved on to different threads and pre ITA people have given up (as they should)

Reactions: Shadow09

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
lol this thread is as dead as the hopes of fsw folks. Post AOR people have moved on to different threads and pre ITA people have given up (as they should)
Well, we moved on already. If someday Canada restarts FSW draws... good, but I'm not waiting anymore.

rohangopalan

Dec 26, 2020
Hi everyone,

Quick question - My wife is the primary applicant with over 11 years of working experience. Is it necessary for her to mention all her working history in the 'work history' section? I have read somewhere that it's not essential and post ITA she could add it in her personal history. Is that true?

Second, is my work history even needed in her application? Since it does not fetch additional points, could it be added again in personal history after post ITA, whenever that happens?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hey Kubeir,
Its sad bruh. Nobody balmed you for lack of FSW draws. Lol how the hell you got that idea? We don’t think you or the Holthe’s of Canadian immigration are powerful. We all are same, Bruh. You and I know same information. We get it. You wanna feed your low skilled CEC squirrels with some sensation each week and so you and likes of you are making BS predictions. I am not gonna blame you. Your low skilled “tax paying” greatest minds on the planet are super desperate as CEC draws continue to diminish. When no class specific draw resumes, those fkers absolutely stand no chance to compete with us. We get it, you need to deal with such people. If you wanna seee IRCC make the change that you propose, I bet 95% of your clients will never become PR unless they cheat their way. Don’t come after us bruh. Its for yori own good. Go and continue making BS predictions.
@Lc4life and @dankboi

• Haha
Reactions: dankboi

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

If you get married before you land in Canada and become a PR, it is mandatory that you add your spouse to your application. Your spouse will need to provide PCCs and complete the medical.