Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
For once, I actually think this is good news:
Canada plans to lift ban on flights from India next week with new COVID-19 protocols

Maybe they're actually learning what a disaster their policies have been, and this 100% looks like a positive change to me. Actually putting in place restrictions to keep out the bad people instead of punishing everyone for the nonsense of a few.

Source:
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/canada-plans-to-lift-ban-on-flights-from-india-next-week-with-new-covid-19-protocols-1.5595730

Edit: Wow, after reading the article, this is actually a well thought out plan to test out new travel protocols. It's so level headed and rational that I'm shocked it's coming from the 2020 Canada we've come to know and love lol
Hope they don't back to shutting things again.

mushymush

Oct 19, 2020
Hope they don't back to shutting things again.
Not sure, but it looks like they're learning. If those trial flights aren't able to contain the disease well, then they may temporary ban again while they figure out a new strategy. Still a logical approach to doing things. It's how it should've been from the start. Travel bans don't really achieve anything.

Reactions: RSub

Jolllzzz123

Sep 16, 2020
Hello All,
I need help!
AOR- October 2020. So I ordered gcms notes in June only to receive this morning and see that my application had been approved and the VO was Accra.
I was surprised and confused as I check my cic profile and emails regularly. So i just did a keyword search for “Accra” in my mailbox only to discover that I had received a passport request email from the Accra office months ago and it was sitting in my junk folder with a 30day deadline to submit my passport.
I need advise on the next steps please (I have sent a web form to the Accra office and sent an email).
Also has anyone had or knows anyone who had this experience and what they did to get it sorted.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Hello All,
I need help!
AOR- October 2020. So I ordered gcms notes in June only to receive this morning and see that my application had been approved and the VO was Accra.
I was surprised and confused as I check my cic profile and emails regularly. So i just did a keyword search for “Accra” in my mailbox only to discover that I had received a passport request email from the Accra office months ago and it was sitting in my junk folder with a 30day deadline to submit my passport.
I need advise on the next steps please (I have sent a web form to the Accra office and sent an email).
Also has anyone had or knows anyone who had this experience and what they did to get it sorted.
Heavenly Father, what a wawu.

@legalfalcon please we need your help with this.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hello All,
I need help!
@legalfalcon should be able to answer this.

On a side note to others, please check your junk and spam folders every time you check your inbox. How often have we seen people in this situation?

ImpatientKangaroo

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2021
Hello All,
I need help!
Most painful thing I've read this year...

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Hello All,
I need help!
Dang, that's unfortunate. You should raise a webform and ask for the next course of action.

Please people be wary of the IRCC email going to your junk folder. I make sure to check it at least every 2 weeks.