+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Tristan-XI

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
I agree too. They delayed the CEC for 8th Sep all draw.
Really good times for outland applicants after 1.5 years of uncertainty.
Next week is not a typical draw week (judging by biweekly nature of rounds), still hoping on Sept 15

Alysson

Apr 17, 2019
Really wish they would come up with an electronic visa issuance, e-visa, for permanent residence applicants. Just like Australia. It’s useless to send physical passport and get it returned. That wastes like 1 month - 3 months.
True. They were sending letters so COPRs could enter during restrictions. I don’t see how it’s different from an ecopr. Create a database so border officers can check veracity, or include it in arrivecan. They can easily resolve this.

PRANIT01

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
My application shows updated. When I opened it the section where medical shows passed changed to we are processing your application. The review of medical changed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes"
What does it mean is it an automated message?
My med expires in oct 2.

Alysson

Apr 17, 2019
My application shows updated. When I opened it the section where medical shows passed changed to we are processing your application. The review of medical changed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes"
My med expires in oct 2.
I guess they will either request a new medical exam soon or just renew it, so that they can send you a PPR. It would be unlikely that you would land before your medical expires.

Reactions: PRANIT01

RSub

Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Guyz how do you stop email notifications from this forum ? I’ve unchecked all boxes in ‘preferences’ under email section yet my email is still full of new messages from the forum
You get emails from this forum? I never got one

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
My med expires in oct 2.
It seems they renewed your Medicals, because usually that automated change do "you do not need a medical examen" only shows once your original medicals expire. Since this is not the case, it seems someone changed something in the system.
What is your VO?

Reactions: PRANIT01