+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

THEJAYKAY

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
So in theory, everything looks good for FSW draws after September 7... Well, except the fact that mendicino can do whatever he wants.
Exactly that's the case to think about because what we have is unstable decision makers as politicians.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Now, what would be the reason for IRCC for not processing the FSW backlogs?
Covid? Travel restriction? Election? Staffing?

None except incompetence would be the only reason for not processing backlogs

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Well they have to get study visa first!
Classes have already started. No more study visas. They will again concentrate on it in nov for Jan intake.

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Reminder that the Afghan emergency will also be in place till...end of 2021? By then IRCC will be solely focused on this noble cause barring allocating ~10% max of the staff for trickling PNP/CEC draws
What a doomer. Even if they don't invite new candidates, they won't be working on your apps anyway. lmao.

THEJAYKAY

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Classes have already started. No more study visas. They will again concentrate on it in nov for Jan intake.
Yes post forming their cabinet, I read in today's news that they are finding it difficult to govern the country, it's not as easy as winning the war they stated. :rolleyes:

Reactions: RSub

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Well, it's just their SOP nothing more nothing less. Can't take calls, won't have time to respond to we forms, etc etc. One may wonder if they only have <= 100 staff members in operation, coz it makes perfect sense that way.

They also told MPs enquiring on behalf of applicants to wait indefinitely so...
What a doomer. Even if they don't invite new candidates, they won't be working on your apps anyway. lmao.
Aww cute little excitable boy...I said time and time again have some realistic expectations of IRCC. If not refugee situation there'd be another excuse e.g. the new Mu variant etc etc

Also if you couldn't tell already I can't care less. You should too

THEJAYKAY

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Just to share with you guys. I got banned for few days on two fb groups because I saidit that there was no CEC draw and I am expecting to see FSW. Finally no more draws for CEC and they have banned me
You just love messing with them don't ya! :p