+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hate lol,Man for me life is too short to hate people who I don't even know personally.

I don't love CEC either .because I don't care much about them

But they irritate me when the post finally I got my pr with a crs of 75 and waited for 90 days and it is so unfair they pay taxes.

You don't hate mosquitoes, they just irritate you.

Cec folks they are just someone to make a life so I don't care much about them.

They are some people who got plain lucky nothing more than that.In a fair day I am 100 % sure they can't compete with fsw folks.
Not all CEC are 75ers.

BTW, isn't @ImpatientKangaroo currently studying a Canadian degree and will soon end up as CEC? :D

D

Deleted member 1050918

Not all CEC are 75ers.

BTW, isn't @ImpatientKangaroo currently studying a Canadian degree and will soon end up as CEC? :D
Not as soon as I'd like it to be mate. But eventually. I probably won't need it though. AINP will get me sooner.

Rules:

1. PNP = master race until I qualify for CEC
2. CEC = master race if I can't get PR through PNP
3. FSW = master race if draws come back and I decide to ditch PNP for FSW

kalex123

Dec 27, 2018
Hi guys, it's me again.

Let's compare the data from October and December and make some conclusions:
Category
Inventory as of Oct 27, 2021Inventory as of Dec 15, 2021
CEC (EE)48,15724,675
CEC (No EE)6855
PNP (EE)37,56639,325
PNP (No EE)33,94327,421
FSW51,14754,529

There are 3 questions with possible answers:
1) Why did the number of FSW applicants grow?
----------I suppose it happened because IRCC shifted its focus on CEC. Meanwhile, FSW applicants add spouses and newborn kids to their applications. Although we all saw some FSW-O applicants on this forum who got their golden mails, I think the increment was higher that the number of COPRs.
2) What does No EE mean?
----------I don't actually know. However, I think it means paper applications (THIS POINT OF VIEW SHOULD BE CONFIRMED BY ANYONE WHO KNOWS FOR SURE)
3) Why did the number of PNP (EE) applicants grow?
----------According to the EE draws took place between Oct, 27 and Dec, 15, in sum, there were 2,420 ITAs sent, which corresponds to the increment.

As we can see, IRCC works mainly with the CEC (EE) and PNP (No EE) backlogs.
For CEC (EE): (48,157-24,675)/2 = 11,741 per month
For PNP (No EE): (33,943-27,421)/2 = 3,261 per month
In total, it's 11,741+3,261=15,002 per month which corresponds with the expected "finalizing speed of 15k" of IRCC.

As I mentioned before, in one of my previous posts, one of the strategy IRCC could follow is to shift its workforce from CEC to another category. I thought it would happen AFTER the CEC backlog is cleared... And the officers will be assigned to FSW, not PNP... Anyways, ~15k golden mails per month is a stable number, the main question is what IRCC will do after the CEC backlog is cleared.

My assumings for the first half of 2022:
- IRCC's capacity for the FSW, CEC, and PNP categories will remain around 15k COPRs per month.
- In the meantime, as we all know, IRCC plans to hire extra workforce. I hope it will take place in Jan-Feb, so there will be a chance to see the real PPR rain in this Spring.
- The CEC backlog will have been cleared by the end of February, 2022.
- IRCC will re-assign its officers who is responsible for CEC to FSW.
- It will take then about 4-5 month to clear the FSW backlog (June/July, 2022)
- CEC is ded. At least until April.
- PNP isn't ded. I suppose, we will see several PNP draws per month, but the number of ITAs per round will be below 1k.
where did u get this from

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Okay, from the recent numbers ... I can't fathom how in the hell, fswp went up?? There have been no draws? could these figures be erroneous? Or if not, anybody got a clue how it went up?

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Okay, from the recent numbers ... I can't fathom how in the hell, fswp went up?? There have been no draws? could these figures be erroneous? Or if not, anybody got a clue how it went up?
Main reason is adding newly married spouse and newborn to the application, which pushed existing numbers.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
I wonder if an Indian currently living the US under a temporary visa, applied for a Canadian PR, and got approved. Does IRCC's statistics put that as an applicant from India, or an applicant from the US?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Okay, well let me make it clear. I am speaking for students that came to Canada and enroll in well-renowned institutions like UBC, UofToronto, and others not diploma mill people
We don’t hate them. They go thru what we go thru.